Voronezh - Split 1

adonis9974

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I know what you mean Slapjack. Sometimes this whole site seems so contrived. You don't know what to believe is real. You want to believe there are at least some real emotions at times. Like I want to believe that Phil is in head over heels over Anna, but who knows? Maybe he just wants sex with her. By the way, I do believe that about Phil but don't know.And I want to believe that Anna likes him although doesn't want an attachment, but maybe they told her to start fooling around with Phil again since Ivo seems temporarily off limits thanks to Petra. Also, new guy, Dizi suddenly starts warming up to him, yet I don't think she is too comfortable having sex with him. He keeps touching her boobs and she subtly stops him without discouraging him. If suddenly they have sex, it will look like VV asked her to do it. What is real? Only Akira and his gf seem real, although just a couple of weeks ago Akira was fooling around with Tanya while redhead was away. To be honest, I have been a subscriber to RLC from before I joined VV about a month ago. I was discouraged by RLC, which is more real than VV, by some old stale relationships and the loss of the Barcelona apartment and K & K. But, VV, while there is more sex is much less real. Is there some middle ground between the two? Like people who love sex and fun and are couples along with guests and parties without contrived silly sex games. Kind of like Nelly and Bogdan and Masha and Sasha and Adriana and Daniel. Need exhibitionists who don't mind the cameras but are real couples with real lives. That to me is true voyeur with sex.

mr1010 i agree with you i loved kand k and once they left i stopped watching rlc.i sometimes go on to watch nelly and carla but thats it k and k were my favorite and rita to  and at least rlc isnt scripted i like voyeur villa i just wish they wouldnt tell the girls when to fuck and with who i wish they could pick who ever they want to have sex with.plus the cameras aint as clear as rlc.

Thanks, Canito. Glad to find a RLC follower who also loved K & K, but wanted more when they left and several other apartments failed. I think V & V is an attempt to be outrageously sexy, a clear contrast from RLC. But its managers are control freaks who are basically putting on a show or shows. Encouraging the participants to have sex and fun is ok, but not to orchestrate events. And it may be a matter of how you recruit the people. If you tell people we want people who just want to have sex with no attachments and put on a show but make people think they have real feelings for each other, then we feel betrayed when we find out its only for the cameras. It won't work long term. Already, Tver is running out of sex games that aren't silly. I think Voronezh is slightly more realistic. Don't mind sexy dances and seductive things between the particiants but want some real feelings. Whole idea may be unrealistic.

Anna has returned after 17 hours, as mostly in a very good mood.

Her long absence I don´t like, but her energy and her looseness are refreshing

Screen_Shot_11_05_15_at_11_25_AM.png

Obviously coming back from a "dirty" trip, all clothes directly into washing machine, quick shower and .... creaming queen

Screen_Shot_11_05_15_at_11_31_AM.png

Screen_Shot_11_05_15_at_11_40_AM.png

Screen_Shot_11_05_15_at_11_41_AM.png[/url

Oooh Anna, now you have lost your naturalness. Looks much more like Petra

Screen_Shot_11_05_15_at_11_55_AM.png

When I initially heard of this site, I went to the URL and there were some people I don't remember and then Tanya and Karen. I misunderstood what the site was. I thought that someone had a villa in some desirable location and they would offer vacationers free accommodations if they agreed to stay in this house with all the cameras. My expectation was that there would be new people at the least, every few weeks. It has not turned out to be that. I would have preferred that actually.

i dont know yet but i like dizi she seems to be the realest girl in this apt.anna doesnt tickle my fancy for me shes fake and way to into herself like her shit dont stink,and in tver apt i like the red head chick she seems real to i dont see nothing really attractive in petra.just my opinion.

Did Ivoryan do the deed again?

No, just talking and she mostly laughing. When she was standing at the door, ready to leave the bathroom he started to play with his dick and smiled.... she was gickering like school girl. Now she is sitting in LR with Akira on computer.

Why would she not go over there he can at least maintain a normal conversation with someone.  It may be all a ploy to get in her panties again but it has to be better than dumb and dumber sitting there laughing at each other and not paying any attention to her.  She pranced around topless in a pair of heals and all these two idiots could do was grunt every once in a while like a couple of cavemen.  This is my first time posting on here but I had to.  i think her feelings were hurt that no one paid her any attention earlier in the day so she went somewhere someone will pay attention to her. Even if it for only one reason.