Voronezh - Split 1

adonis9974

I also do not think that dizi is in love with ivorian. What is really not a problem, because she could also have fun without to be in love. :)  That would be even quite right, since  so she is not in danger of being get hurt like tanya. Just frinds with benefits, very nice. It also do not look, as she need to be drunk to have sex. At least i did not seen her drunk, for real.

My opinion of Petra has also changed. She does her job very professional. But for her, all this seams to be only a job. Unfortunately, this do not fit with my imagination of what the villa shoud be. Therfore, I'd would not be disappointed about a change in this position. However, there is no need to hurry, she is still likeable and good looking.

Dizi is looking permanently to be close to Ivo and be able to speak to him. She is in the trap....

She dressed up for him that he can easily find the way...

Screen_Shot_10_29_15_at_06_53_PM.png

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't make out with a friend's girl friend in secret. It's one thing if they were playing a swap game the two couples. What bothers me is that Anna seems attracted to his overtures and that Phil is  neglectful of Anna.

WTF just happened? Anna was kissing Ivorian in Phil's room? And Petra is on Phil's lap. And Anna went out for a smoke with Ivorian? What is with Anna?

Ivo followed Anna for smoking after his attack in the bedroom.

Guess all this is plan of Petra in order to integrate Voronezh into her kingdom. It is time to say goodbye.(for her)

Screen_Shot_10_29_15_at_06_50_PM.png

I just don't think Phil knows what to do with the girls. Everyone is thinking/or hoping

that they are an Item. I don't think they are. In fact none of them are except the

redhead and Akira. Who are still in Tver and fucking as I type this.

Ivo followed Anna for smoking after his attack in the bedroom.

Guess all this is plan of Petra in order to integrate Voronezh into her kingdom. It is time to say goodbye.

Screen_Shot_10_29_15_at_06_50_PM.png

Now there will be Tver games in Voronezh. :( Maybe it's time to exchange Petra and Ivorian. ...

I have an idea everyone; how about people stop assuming they are all in relationships or even want to be in relationships.

Petra making out with Phil on the couch right now and Anna doesn't even seem to give a shit.

Ivo talking more with Anna and Dizi doesn't even seem to give a shit.

Petra was grabbing on the new guy's dick earlier and Ivo didn't even seem to give a shit.

Why do you all assume they are all in couples or in love or anything like that? Why can't they all just have fun without making judgments on them?

I have an idea everyone; how about people stop assuming they are all in relationships or even want to be in relationships.

Petra making out with Phil on the couch right now and Anna doesn't even seem to give a shit.

Petra was grabbing on the new guy's dick earlier and Ivo didn't even seem to give a shit.

Why do you all assume they are all in couples or in love or anything like that? Why can't they all just have fun without making judgments on them?

petra and Ivo are profesional swingers. No couple at all. And look how happy is Dizi, if Ivo jokes with her...

Screen_Shot_10_29_15_at_07_34_PM_001.png

Screen_Shot_10_29_15_at_07_34_PM_002.png

I just do not like this staged games. Things like the continuation between dizi and ivorian are fine for me. It should be for fun and not for the script. That is all.

That's what I was trying to say. You just did it better. lol.

It's not scripted live cam show and we have absolutely no idea what can happen in the next moment

I think people forget to read the front page sometimes. How ever it is scripted in that they are told to

show nudity on the free cams. Also they might be told who to hook up with. I've also said when I first

started posting that I believe they are going for a dorm room/party every night vibe. I was right too.

They having had 8 people all the time. I think they are trying to find 8 people who will fuck each other

all the time and we are suppose to watch who fucks who naturally. After all this isn't scripted right?

( GRINS )

Yes they will be people who are more attracted to others. But at the same time what's going to being

in new viewers is the free cams and partying. What will keep them is the sex. There hasn't been much

in Voronezh so in order to get the ball rolling and break the Ice is to have Petra and Ivor ( who under-

stand what their roll is ) to fuck the new people.

Lastly I've also said in the past that if these 2 apts get rolling and that make some money they will have

more apts in the future. All of that being said. None of it will happen if VV don't get the right people.

VV has a couple of weeks left to prove me right. I'll be honest I'm here because of Dizi. That new Blond

is hot too. See above posts for how I feel about her now.  Hope this helps to clear something's up for

you guys. 

Party seams good. Everything was not as bad as I feared. Looks like fun.  :) Especially Phil surprised me positively. He is now in a really good mood. I like that.

So. I was again wrong.

In my long winding post I forgot to say that this is suppose to be a fun site. We lose site of that

when we dwell on who should be with who.