Voronezh - Split 1

adonis9974

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone in Voronezh seems to be having fun except for Dizi who seems to be shooting daggers out her eyes everytime Ivor and Anna flirt.  Petra has been all over Phil - considering he doesn't seem to mind Anna and Ivor I wonder if he will try and get Petra in the sack.

Everyone in Voronezh seems to be having fun except for Dizi who seems to be shooting daggers out her eyes everytime Ivor and Anna flirt.  Petra has been all over Phil - considering he doesn't seem to mind Anna and Ivor I wonder if he will try and get Petra in the sack.

Good question been wanting Phil to man up and get himself some pussy since he joined.

He seems to wait until the girls make the move though. He did try to make a move on

Anna the other night/day but maybe he said something/did something that blew it for

Phil and her.

Phil is getting a bj from Petra lol. Ivor hooks up with Ivor that just leaves Dizi with

the ugly one. No wonder Dizi was shooting daggers out her eye as one poster said.

She is un lucky. Wonder if she wishes she went after Phil harder now? They have

been in the same apt for a few weeks now.

tonight ivo will  get anna she seems to want him she is giving him more attention than she did to phil. and dizi s the only one not enjoying it sofar, if it gose like this petra and phill,  anna and ivo. the new gay end up sleeping next dizi as always. phill got to resists his phone and put it away

I told you Tver played at a different level and Voronezh was over their heads.

There was four now there is one, but for how long.

two_toone_3.jpg

Another good question. Question is how long will it be before Voronezh gets to the

level of Tver?

See my above post for details.

Phil is getting a bj from Petra lol. Ivor hooks up with Ivor that just leaves Dizi with

the ugly one. No wonder Dizi was shooting daggers out her eye as one poster said.

She is un lucky. Wonder if she wishes she went after Phil harder now? They have

been in the same apt for a few weeks now.

The new guy does not fit. Too bad that did not find any better replacement for "V".

I realy hope that dizi remains. She is really the best of all villa residents, i think.

The new guy does not fit. Too bad that did not find any better replacement for "V".

I realy hope that dizi remains. She is really the best of all villa residents, i think.

yeah he was trying to be all sexy to Petra and even tried to get a kiss I think.

Tonight is Phil's night though. lol