Voronezh - Split 2

gavurkel

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe it but Christy jumped in Phils bed, staring at him for minutes and he completely ignores her and keeps playing with his fucking phone.

That's realy hard to understand...

Traditionally it is said, My wife, the unknown being.

ok i am thinking two scenarios,

1.phil is not a nice person if you get to know him like the girl get to know him by staying 24 hours a day, becouse the one we thought might like him was sonya even she use to go out day and night may be that was to avoid him and when she came back to give it a go but she could not so may be she tald  vv to leave they came up with the idea she should move with ivo since she liked him.

2.all this is stage to create another group like ivo sonya and petra, so they fight she move with  messa and nastya, that way they cram another person to the apartment,because it does not make sense to  she is going to their room specialy if they are a couple instead of the sofa and the girls making out just to make it natural.

ok i am thinking two scenarios,

1.phil is not a nice person if you get to know him like the girl get to know him by staying 24 hours a day, becouse the one we thought might like him was sonya even she use to go out day and night may be that was to avoid him and when she came back to give it a go but she could not so may be she tald  vv to leave they came up with the idea she should move with ivo since she liked him.

2.all this is stage to create another group like ivo sonya and petra, so they fight she move with  messa and nastya, that way they cram another person to the apartment,because it does not make sense to  she is going to their room specialy if they are a couple instead of the sofa and the girls making out just to make it natural.

There are so many possibilities. ....

In any case, ... I think, it's time to go for Phil, because he is not in the project for real. .... I would also like to see the move out of Messa.

VV need to find guys someware in between. They need to have respect for the girls and also like to have sex. .... It seams that this is not an easy task. ... Or VV simply only search for guys like Ivorian and Messa and did a mistake with Phil.

Insane! I can't say I didn't see it coming. I think Cristy asked Phil if she could go to bed with Nastya and he said he didn't care. Now he is asleep. This is shades of Tanya and Dizi and their brief lesbian moments. It seems like this just developed through the day, not planned. And it doesn't feel scripted like Sonia and Petra. Where this leaves the guys I have no idea. I think I figured out Phil. He doesn't get attached to sex with any particular girl and doesn't really want attachments. Ironically, the girl I think he was most interested in was Sonia, he tried over and over to make it with her. But then he really wasn't that perturbed when she went to move to Tver with Ivo. So, he is somewhat useless for this site except as someone to have sex with from time to time or a one night stand. Is Cristy bisexual? You wouldn't have thought it from yesterday. Maybe just some experimentation with bi. Messa just sits in the room, doesn't even watch the girls.