Voronezh - Split 2

gavurkel

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think this apartment getting controlled by nastya, she is menuplating every one,

1 phil, she new he is good for being a friend so she cry on his shoulder gave him a kiss, now in his eyes she is this needy, someone you feel protecting

2 christy,  she is having problem and around in the house soon she might steal her guy so make her a friend

3 messa she could not trust him with a lonely girl in the house so give him what he want but on her terms and take the excitement out of snicking around( forbidden  affair).she might do the same once a awhile that way she control the situation(not ideal but the best she can get)

so she end up with her guy, a friend and a girl less of a treat and she and messa will be relatively happier couple in the house

bonjour ! :D

bon dimanche s v p veuillez postez la video si elle est disponible perso :woohoo: je ne connais pas ce trio magique ! :drool:

no sorry friend i wish i had, no one here seem to post vedio any more only one or two people  post pic.

pm beancounter he might have a vid, those pic above are his

i don't have this video

they steal other users work and they sell as it's own. One video video that I shared is now on sale here https://depfile.com/mWX5ucJveJ  File 215,4 MB Nastya having short sex.  And it's not for free

File is available only for Premium users.

And was downloaded from here (bit.ly links not permitted)

I have already make a post. Why i will never share any of  my video  material again. And this is one more reason why!!!

i understand this site for sharing and enjoyment of all the people here not for some one to profit out of it , by the way i always ignore that site, you should fined who is doing this and report them and shame them here because of this we all are loosing