Voronezh - Split 2

gavurkel

I feel phil should just pack up and go.  bring in a new guy for cristy or nastya.

It's still too early to say he should leave. He just got a girl there and last night they did have a good time. It should be a couple of days before we make that kind of call.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well it looks like cristy is gonna sleep in bed with phil. I just wonder what phil will say when he finds out about the 3some.  It seemed like messa n cristy were gonna sneak into the bathroom, but nastya saw him. maybe im wrong but it looked like it.  tomorrow will be very interesting, see what develops.

It's still too early to say he should leave. He just got a girl there and last night they did have a good time. It should be a couple of days before we make that kind of call.

i don't want him to go because of him we had a lot of entertainment for the lase few weeks, ti's just tyreing to feel sorry this much for a guy who is not trying at all

:shithappens:  RIP..... List..... Since I've been here.

Adzam- His GF

Karen-

Tanya-

Dizi-

Largo- Crazy guy with the knife

Honey- Crazy Bitch- Phil's first pick

Cute blond with Dog- Tver apt

8 people in six weeks-

I said a few days ago if Phil didn't connect with the new girl (Christy) that he would be gone.

Phil also showed up Oct 8th. He lasted a long time in the meat grinder known as Voyeur Villa.

Tomorrow is going to be a very interesting day.

I do not like Messa he takes a shower once a week. There is something wrong with him, I just do not like him.

I am disappointed that Christy had sexy with him I had higher hope for her.

Nasty was upset with Messa for the way he acted with Honey tomorrow in the light of day she will have second thoughts about tonight and I not sure she will be able to handle it. Especially since he did real didn't have much to do with herd urging the three some.

If you watch both nights Phil was by far the better fuck Messa only lasted a couple of minutes in Christy he left her high and dry, no organism at all. she definitely came many times with Phil.

VV has another mess to clean up the relatiomships in this apartment are all out of sorts after tonight. If Messa and Phil were friends he would have said no to tonight's action So we will see what type of man Phil is based past experience Phil will do nothing which is the reason he needs to go.

I think there is no friendships or loyalty in VV. Is it possible Cristy told Phil she wanted to pursue other sex with other people in the apartment and that he then rejected her? She still seemed to want Phil, but he seemed insulted.

Christy fucking Messa, she did a great job fucking over Nastya also tonight does she think Nastya can handle this. Messa ignored Nastya during their little fuck fest. She got upset over honey last night however Christy worked her so she could fuck Messa tonight. I am sure tomorrow in the light of day she will see what really happen.

c8_2.jpg

c9_2.jpg

c10_2.jpg

c11_2.jpg

c12_2.jpg

Hope the two minutes he actually fucked her was worth destroying other people. Phil did a much better job fucking her now she is stuck with a guy who takes a shower once a week. The smell must have been great. Especially without protection good luck and hope she doesn't catch anything.

c13_2.jpg

No amount of soap will wash away tonight.

c14_2.jpg

c15_2.jpg

I had high hopes for Christy however I guess VV just dragged in another slut.

Maybe you should watch the fking site instead of pushing out  :BS:.  Phil told her NO so she wanted to fuck Messy so be it.  I can tell you don't watch shit because if you did you would know that Messy showers and bathes more than anybody else in the apartment.... :dwarf:

nastya can not be mad at him it is her idea she started it, however by light of day she will relies he is willing to have sex with any one if he gets the opportunity, so trust will be an issue, she is going to have a problem leaving the house leaving christy and him alone in the house. onece you passed the line it will be hard to  take the higher moral ground.

Well I was hoping to see more of the interaction of Phil and Cristy but I must go to sleep now. But early indications are very awkward. It's as if they're complete strangers. Neither one of them talks to the other. It's still early so there's time to smooth things out but it's very strange to see so far.