Voronezh - Split 3

beancounter

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would have been great if three way had happened, but seeing the emotional craziness of Nastya it was a recipe for disaster. She definitely had mental issues. She was crying on and off all day and that was before Christy and Messa fucking. I thought there was something wrong with her the day the other crazy girl came and she fought with her, then cried on and off all night on Phil's shoulders. I've got to give Messa a lot of credit for keeping her craziness in check all those days and especially last night. There could easily have been a tragedy last night. The guy may be asshole but he sure is the smoothest talker.

maybe have on the VV management to put on conditions like ( possibility to do cheating or change the partner or something like ) and the tenants have to accept these things  , so that prevent repeat what happen last night .

First of all I like to mention that I did not see anything of what has been reported here, because i nearly stoped watching voronezh at all. ... But as you might expect, I have made up my mind. ... Secondly, I do not think that this "event" was skripted. And I must also admit that maybe VV (or this apartment) is much less scripted as I assumed before.

The quality of the cast, however, has clearly reached a significantly low. Where are all the sympathetic people with normality and maturity gone?  ... It seams that the only criteria for the cast are the willingness to fuck everything in the villa and the cheap availability. ... I think, This policy of VV has led to pressure and violence, which destroy all the fun. ... Yes. ... There is more sex now. But sex without a pleasant environment makes no sense. ... I really hope VV change this procedure and find some people we may also find likable.

For me, however, Messa also belongs on the list of people that must disappear. He is simply disturbingand, not empathetic, and somehow also a unsympathetic person. Better now a clear cut as also seen him go ballistic in a few days.

its funny every body on nastya case, judging her or saying she has mental this that,put your selves in her shoes getting tortured emotionally by the people one cant stop screwing any one every one and the the other trying to get you out of the way so she can screw your bf(as long as she is concerned they are together) and steel, then you start frustrating, but there is nothing you can do about it  it build up inside you no mater how much you are willing to take, one day you are drank or sick you expect them to care instead you catch them screwing each other WHAT WILL YOU DO IF YOU ARE IN THAT SITUATION ?? with out trying to just say the wright thing .

from out side watching them t think they did more  harm(emotionally to a point of torturing) her than she did to them. all is cristy game the last bit might be not what she expected may be she thought she will cry and very upset she will pack and leave at the end with not much harm to her she got what she wanted  so is she a victim here not by far she is the aggressor and messa  the participant.

from what i see nastya is innocent soul a good person among them may be not street wise she gave then all of her in turn they screwed her over.

i hope she find the wright people out thare and forget this people

for you

RLC is the best

here the situation is a little different

they are aiming to offer the excitement

Yes. They try to do so. But they are not good doing so. Too bad. ... But You're right. For me RLC fits much better. ... :) ... A few days and my VV account is gone. ...  8)

its funny every body on nastya case, judging her or saying she has mental this that,put your selves in her shoes getting tortured emotionally by the people one cant stop screwing any one every one and the the other trying to get you out of the way so she can screw your bf(as long as she is concerned they are together) and steel, then you start frustrating, but there is nothing you can do about it  it build up inside you no mater how much you are willing to take, one day you are drank or sick you expect them to care instead you catch them screwing each other WHAT WILL YOU DO IF YOU ARE IN THAT SITUATION ?? with out trying to just say the wright thing .

from out side watching them t think they did more  harm(emotionally to a point of torturing) her than she did to them. all is cristy game the last bit might be not what she expected may be she thought she will cry and very upset she will pack and leave at the end with not much harm to her she got what she wanted  so is she a victim here not by far she is the aggressor and messa  the participant.

from what i see nastya is innocent soul a good person among them may be not street wise she gave then all of her in turn they screwed her over.

i hope she find the wright people out thare and forget this people

Compassion we can have, that is good. ... But the action was wrong. ... Clear decision was needed. 

"Sad news,boys. Nastya is leaving the project. Sad... Farewell." is simply stupid, if the descriptions are near to the truth.

The queen got all she want!

Kicking Phils butt out of Voro, destroying Nastyas and Messas relationship (for him it was never a relationship, she was just a fuckdoll for him, but for her he surely was a hero) and now is time to work on Messa to put him in his place. I wonder where this ends.

I wish Phil were still there, because poor Nastya is all alone. The queen and her boytoy are talking both to her.

i hope the next people are a bit smarter, stronger and more manipulative than than nastya ,make her so uncomfortable as she did to nastya so she leave preferably crying. she is a very ho rebel person.