Voronezh - Split 3

beancounter

its funny every body on nastya case, judging her or saying she has mental this that,put your selves in her shoes getting tortured emotionally by the people one cant stop screwing any one every one and the the other trying to get you out of the way so she can screw your bf(as long as she is concerned they are together) and steel, then you start frustrating, but there is nothing you can do about it  it build up inside you no mater how much you are willing to take, one day you are drank or sick you expect them to care instead you catch them screwing each other WHAT WILL YOU DO IF YOU ARE IN THAT SITUATION ?? with out trying to just say the wright thing .

from out side watching them t think they did more  harm(emotionally to a point of torturing) her than she did to them. all is cristy game the last bit might be not what she expected may be she thought she will cry and very upset she will pack and leave at the end with not much harm to her she got what she wanted  so is she a victim here not by far she is the aggressor and messa  the participant.

from what i see nastya is innocent soul a good person among them may be not street wise she gave then all of her in turn they screwed her over.

i hope she find the wright people out thare and forget this people

mr sat

you are imagining they are a real couples then build up on this

the people here are singles have just gathering .

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now she got every thing the house the man for her self next is to move in the same room .so she will be e real couple :clap: :clap: :clap: well done christy goal achieved. well  atleast untill the next people arive

I would like to say for the record, that my feeling that Nastya was unstable was based on the fact that after two days she was hanging on Messa like a ramora. The "glass" incident as it will come to be called was simply a confirmation of my suspicion.

now she got every thing the house the man for her self next is to move in the same room .so she will be e real couple :clap: :clap: :clap: well done christy goal achieved. well  atleast untill the next people arive

Maybe she achieved her goal by now, but her destiny is the same like Nastya as soon as another girl will appear.... this guy loves only himself

its funny every body on nastya case, judging her or saying she has mental this that,put your selves in her shoes getting tortured emotionally by the people one cant stop screwing any one every one and the the other trying to get you out of the way so she can screw your bf(as long as she is concerned they are together) and steel, then you start frustrating, but there is nothing you can do about it  it build up inside you no mater how much you are willing to take, one day you are drank or sick you expect them to care instead you catch them screwing each other WHAT WILL YOU DO IF YOU ARE IN THAT SITUATION ?? with out trying to just say the wright thing .

from out side watching them t think they did more  harm(emotionally to a point of torturing) her than she did to them. all is cristy game the last bit might be not what she expected may be she thought she will cry and very upset she will pack and leave at the end with not much harm to her she got what she wanted  so is she a victim here not by far she is the aggressor and messa  the participant.

from what i see nastya is innocent soul a good person among them may be not street wise she gave then all of her in turn they screwed her over.

i hope she find the wright people out thare and forget this people

What a lot of people don't realize is these are real people, who have real feelings. Thrown into a highly sexual environment which most people in their age bracket are not mentally mature enough to handle.  I understand that they are a bunch of single or couples off the street. The queen is also not real stable as you remember Christy has cried more than once since she joined VV, at one point last night she was crying real hard while Messa was helping Nastya. I think Phil was smarter than we give him credit for, he figured out Christy real fast while we (I) thought he was just being a jerk. Remember how mad Christy got when she played the hide a phone game. Phil told Nastya what he thought of Christy and she got mad and threw her phone and broke it. Than The Queen went on a mission to get Phil out. Then she knew for her to stay she had to get Nastya out. Mission accomplish now we will see if Karma comes and get her, just like it did Tanya. The old saying be careful what you wish for.....

mr sat

you are imagining they are a real couples then build up on this

the people here are singles have just gathering .

What would I do in that situation? I can tell you what I wouldn't do. I wouldn't smash someone in the face with a glass. Are you suggesting that this is what most people would do?

Addendum: People are starting to speak as it they know why Phil left. While we may have an idea from his actions, no one actually knows why he left.

What would I do in that situation? I can tell you what I wouldn't do. I wouldn't smash someone in the face with a glass. Are you suggesting that this is what most people would do?

Addendum: People are starting to speak as it they know why Phil left. While we may have an idea from his actions, no one actually knows why he left.

that was called sarcasm sir.