Voronezh - Split 4

dirtdirt

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good move bringing over Petra to Voro. First of all, I like Petra. She tries always to help participants with problems, is almost a Nora type for VV. You don't appreciate what they do until they are gone. Second, poor Christy needs some company even female. Third, maybe Ivo took out Messa to try some male bonding with Messa and some encouragement. Anything can help. And hopefully, they will get new people for Voro soon. And you don't have to worry about Ivo corrupting Christy. Christy has shown that she is already corrupted, witness her cheating with Messa while Phil and Nastya were there. And Ivo is busy and happy with two girls. Also, VV is happy with Tver the way it is and won't change it. I still feel they should get rid of Messa. But until they have new people there, why not try to spice things a bit. And Dizi was different, she never liked Messa and wanted out. Christy wanted Messa but he doesn't seem to want her that bad.  Sonia is a different type person. She was vulnerable and attracted to an Ivo type and is a submissive type girl. Christy is strong and assertive type. Anyone who can take being hit in  the face with a glass and bounce back is strong.

Good move bringing over Petra to Voro. First of all, I like Petra. She tries always to help participants with problems, is almost a Nora type for VV. You don't appreciate what they do until they are gone. Second, poor Christy needs some company even female. Third, maybe Ivo took out Messa to try some male bonding with Messa and some encouragement. Anything can help. And hopefully, they will get new people for Voro soon. And you don't have to worry about Ivo corrupting Christy. Christy has shown that she is already corrupted, witness her cheating with Messa while Phil and Nastya were there. And Ivo is busy and happy with two girls. Also, VV is happy with Tver the way it is and won't change it. I still feel they should get rid of Messa. But until they have new people there, why not try to spice things a bit. And Dizi was different, she never liked Messa and wanted out. Christy wanted Messa but he doesn't seem to want her that bad.  Sonia is a different type person. She was vulnerable and attracted to an Ivo type and is a submissive type girl. Christy is strong and assertive type. Anyone who can take being hit in  the face with a glass and bounce back is strong.

First I thought, this post is a joke or pure irony....

Up to now, I did not know that our opinions are 100 % opposite. Interesting.

Petra seems to bring something out in Messa. He just patted her butt. He and Christy are dressed up. More promising. He and Christy could almost use to go out to dinner together dressy and get reaquainted. Even couples and married people need to do that sometimes. But otherwise having Petra there is good too. Looks like Ivo and others may hang in Tver. Good. Sonia seems to be out.

i dont know for me everytime there is someone new she tries to break up there friend ship or something.pretty soon we will see tver and sonia and ivo over here just so ivo can fuck christy cant she stay in her own apt.and leave the other people alone just my thoughts.

Guest macarthy

Petra is nice and kind generous etc and even has a nice body but kristy has music and dancing naturally in her blood. Shes playing simple with Petra.  Kristy has no lessons to take from Petra. V.V is wrong there. Kristy knows that shes far beyond Petra where dancing and music  is concerned.