Voronezh - Split 4

dirtdirt

I have you beat I have been married probably for more years than you been alive. I have two grown kids and three grand children. This not meant as an attack on you just bragging a little. I have seven people and a dog that make my life very good.

Nope, wrong on each claim.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now that messa has left, Christy has her own place until new people move in.  I think we will get at least 2 new people tomm (tues).  petra moving into voro would be a mistake I think.  voro needs a makeover and NO interference from tver.

i canceled my membership today. i decided its not worth the 30 bucks per month.  i will still watch the free cams and continue to chat here about things goin on in VV.

Or is Petra moving in with Christy? She got and used garment bags to pack some stuff and her suitcase is on her bed. I bet that is what they are doing. Then, they only need 2 new guys for her and Christy. Petra will stabilize Voro and Sonia and Ivo will move into Petra's bed together. This all came after the VV meeting earlier and Messa leaving. Big reorganization in VV. Actually makes sense. Tver doesn't need Petra babysitting them anymore, while Christy needs a firm hand to keep her in line. And the girls like each other. Win/win! But they better get new guys or Christy will stray again.

Boy you people love fantasies!!  So you actually know what was discussed in a VV meeting and understood every single word? Care to indulge us?

Nah, Petra would be good in Voro in my opinion. Christy needs a firm hand, Tver doesn't need a babysitter anymore. BTW, Tver is having fucking water fights and sliding games! So funny! Ivo and Sonia and Charlie and Akira having fun. Petra staying out of it. I think she packed some stuff, will probably move tomorrow when other people may move in.

Just using logic and observation. Petra bought garment bags, put clothes in them, packed toiletries from bathroom, other stuff. Also, she seems distant from games in Tver tonight. Also, couch was completely taken apart, I think Sonia and Ivo will use Petra's bed tomorrow night. And it is obvious they had a meeting with VV. All left Tver at same time and came back at same time. And it makes sense they would meet today after Messa's leaving. Everything smells of reorganization. Also, logical  that Petra would move so they could leave the 2 couples in Tver. Didn't think three way with Petra would last forever. Five people is too crowded for Tver. Now, I'm not sure  when new guys will come into Voro. It may be one at a time. They have a lot of problems with new people. And meantime, Christy will have company.