Voronezh - Split 4

dirtdirt

Nah, Petra would be good in Voro in my opinion. Christy needs a firm hand, Tver doesn't need a babysitter anymore. BTW, Tver is having fucking water fights and sliding games! So funny! Ivo and Sonia and Charlie and Akira having fun. Petra staying out of it. I think she packed some stuff, will probably move tomorrow when other people may move in.

This is what I said yesterday:

Christy has clear tendencies to Tver, but 6 people are too much.

So Voro will disappear and there will be Tver I+II.

VV might be fed up with the love stories and the difficulties. So Petra will erect Tver II and some guys will come. Christy had to stop with Ivo and follow the new concept. This sounds resonable for VV, but the personal approach of Voro will be lost. Mabe Tver has attracted more viewers but I doubt that Tver attracted more subscribers. Look to the numbers of posts in CC.....

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

petra is too much, she makes every game entertainment for the cam, it feels forced with out joy, in my opinion i might be wrong but not many people get exited seen her naked because of too much exposure, she made tver what it is, if she came here she turn it to another tver, yes people will be exited for a week or so because of new people but then it will be boring like tver, beside i want new girls in not new guys

Agree with you, Spielo. Voro has so many more pages on cc than Tver. And I hope it doesn't turn into another Tver. They have been burned by the crazy relationships in Voro. But still want the more personal stuff in Voro. Let's see what happens.

she done it before taking nude pic and texting to her out side bf, just may be she got rid of every one so he or she is waiting out side to be the next person to come in, she is showing him what is waiting for him/her. just a joke by the way

I must have missed that. When did she take these pics?

a few days ago after sex with messa she sat an the sofa, not compliantly naked she was wearing that g- string  but topless i thought she was taking a selfie i did not think about it because she is always on the phone.