Tver - Split 2

mosquito

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

christy must have got a heads up about the new guy , she took a bath before she came here, if he is good with cameras  they might ask hem to move with her but he night be just ivos friend still she could borrow him for the night!

Morning action

http://dailycamdose _(disabled link)_.blogspot.ch/2015/12/sonias-morning-fuck.html

(Link was disabled by CC Mod due to reports of possible ransomware. If you are not a newbie, and know what you are doing, you will know how to enable it safely for download. Nice video, but the ads are possibly suspicious, and possibly hazardous to the uninformed.)

Morning action

http://dailycamdose _(disabled link)_.blogspot.ch/2015/12/sonias-morning-fuck.html

(Link was disabled by CC Mod due to reports of possible ransomware. If you are not a newbie, and know what you are doing, you will know how to enable it safely for download. Nice video, but the ads are possibly suspicious, and possibly hazardous to the uninformed.)

thank you Mguru for the video ,but i cant  access it with out disabling ad blocker,

Miscvoyeur, I don't think so. Not sure he is her type. She has her sights set on Ivo, but Ivo has been loyal to Sonia. Thought the funny twister game would help but it didn't. And guy is Ivo's friend, I have seen him before. Still, good to get her out of Voro for a night, not mess up Julia and Gavin. And wtf is the arts and craft game they are playing? Get sexy, kids!

Miscvoyeur, I don't think so. Not sure he is her type. She has her sights set on Ivo, but Ivo has been loyal to Sonia. Thought the funny twister game would help but it didn't. And guy is Ivo's friend, I have seen him before. Still, good to get her out of Voro for a night, not mess up Julia and Gavin. And wtf is the arts and craft game they are playing? Get sexy, kids!

i agree with you she is all over ivo, she keep touch him every time sonya is not looking, still she might settle for new guy for today if she can not get ivo

It can go in either direction from what I see. I'm not sure Ivo is even interested in Christy. And Sonia is too dedicated to Ivo to be interested in the new guy, not unless they plan on doing a full swap tonight. Christy and the new were chatting it up earlier but doesn't look like anything is going to come of them.

Regardless, I just find it funny to see how Akira couldn't care less about anything that's going on.

Yep, she would fuck Ivo in a heartbeat if Ivo would let her. And I don't know if she likes to settle, so  don't think she'll fuck new guy. Sonia has met new guy before, so she is comfortable, but no, I don't think she will do switch for a night so Ivo can fuck Christy. And those arts and crafts games in Voro. Really boring. If only they would paint each other's bodies, then take a sexy shower or bath to wash it off, that would be fun. It's a tried and true method to fuck. Sonia did it with Phil the one time they fucked and Messa painted Christy and they had good sex afterwards. Funny thing is, they show more affection when Christy is around then when alone. Although today, Julie has hugged more than usual. I think we'll see good sex later.