Voronezh - Split 5

Unsichtbarer

Just a response to something said before which I did not see. I go on VV, RLC and camcaps. So what? Others do it also. And you can be on camcaps for one minute at a time and go right back to VV. And I watched Julia and Gavin's sex tonight in full, did not go on camcaps at all during it, only went after. You know all the times people say things I don't agree with or maybe I don't even understand what they are saying, I don't demean them or call names or anything else. You know the saying, if you have nothing good to say, don't say anything! Only an asshole would take pleasure out of demeaning other people. You who do it know who you are. Just admit you are assholes, I dare you. I only respond to gutless attacks and always will. You know, don't feel good about yourselves, we are all just sex fiends masturbating to sites like this, maybe even while we also have wives and girl friends. I count myself among them. Don't get so self righteous about it. Why don't you all live and let live? Enjoy the site and don't denigrate people!

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And from now on, I will call out anyone who does it whether to myself or anyone else. I can be the avenger. I will defend anyone else who is attacked. I can make this site crawl to halt with my tirades if I have to. We can differ in opinions without denigrating the person who said a differing opinion.

I think maybe they are out for his birthday. Did the couple seem ok today? I almost thought Julia was a little moody when she went to bed last night after their excellent session. And Christy going in the bathroom naked back and forth seemed to bother them a little. I mean I think they are fine. And definitely a real couple.

OK, cool. Then things are good in Voro. Rare thing to say about Voro. When are they going to get a guy for Christy? She seems happy though. I asked VV to fix the damn broken glass in Julia and Gavin's room. Then, Christy would have to open the door rather than walk through the missing glass. Wonder if they can lock their door once glass is fixed? Then, Christy can't just walk in butt naked.

They left the app around 12 am their time, Christy was with them but she came back alone 2 hours ago.

they might have gone to celebrate his b.day with family and friends,i dont think they are allowed to have guest in the apartment for party

Thanks, sat11, I think that is true. Anyway, we were all satisfied by last night's action between the couple and Christy's solo and the interaction between the three. Always with Voro, I am conditioned to wait for another shoe to drop. But it looks good now.

I would never enter a room without knocking when I knew someone is inside.

I don't know, theese kind of things might be a bit different in Russia.

I wonder where they are going each day? More than 8 hours is a bit too much for shopping, even for shopaholics.