Voronezh - Split 5

Unsichtbarer

I don't get why she would be upset. I don't think Christy walking in there did it. I think maybe Gavin wasn't affectionate after sex with her or maybe she is having some sudden qualms about doing the project. Gavin should check on her. I thought the first day that Julia seemed a little moody. And they definitely are a couple, but no relationship is perfect, particularly one in the crucible of the cameras. She looks a lot at the cameras and I'm not sure she is coping well with it even though she performs well in sex before the cameras.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think christy is looking for love, all she want is all the attention on her all the time, now she is alone and julia seems to enjoy the attention a lot , may be she finds them a treat in that aspect.

she entrapped them for the last 3 days every time they are having their time in the bed room she start talking to them or for one reason or another she walks in to the bed room, beside she could have taken her bath and masturbate any time, but she always seem to choice the time when they are in bed, it might be innocent but knowing christy it makes you think of her motives.

from what i observed this girls don't think girl and girl making out as sex just fun play may be because they consider themselves as strait may be that does not count , so one of this days they get really drunk and the girls start playing that will lead to him joining, if that happen the next morning 3 things would happen 1. the relationship weaken or break between gavin and julia, 2.the apartment become a very awkward and people stop taking to each other or 3. they think it was fun and carry on  which all three lead to trouble  in time as we saw before.

Guest macarthy

OH no cristy should have one  night stands .  Getting a guy for her alone would be a bit of tver.    Love Stories...oh no

I dont want to see  Love Stories over here .  I love those sneaky little bitches grabbing other men  vice versa .  Sex is very passionate and hot in these circumstances.    Dont you guys think so...?

Gavin, pay more attention to your woman! He is affectionate at times, but other times he seems oblivious to her moods. Almost like Phil. He is a good guy, but women need attention not just sex. I like them both, but the crucible of the cameras can kill many a relationship. He should stay up and wait for her to come to bed, then snuggle or spoon her.

I don't get why she would be upset. I don't think Christy walking in there did it. I think maybe Gavin wasn't affectionate after sex with her or maybe she is having some sudden qualms about doing the project. Gavin should check on her. I thought the first day that Julia seemed a little moody. And they definitely are a couple, but no relationship is perfect, particularly one in the crucible of the cameras. She looks a lot at the cameras and I'm not sure she is coping well with it even though she performs well in sex before the cameras.

She may be having flashbacks. Before she came to the project, she was on a huge ocean liner that sunk and left her clinging to a door with a man she met and fell in love with on the ship. He died, but she is going on and on.

Guest macarthy

Love that timewarp. Well her pussy has become an 'ocean', thats why she wears panty ' liners', and now she's looking for something to 'sink' in.

i dont see him been affectionate all he does is grub her and 9 out of 10 times she push him off, if he was a women you would call him clingy, but to me she is in to her self than them(look at me rather than look at us), it s not only the girls have to  be entertaining to stay in the apartment unfortunately (most of the voyeurs are men) he is a guy  and he need the girl to be entertainer  and julia is the only one he can be with for now so he does what he can to be included.

The most remarkable thing about this apartment is that it has generated eleven pages of some of the funniest bullshit I have read, in less than two days!

I didn't know there was this amount of sex therapists on the planet!

Keep it up guys. It might be a total load of nonsense, but it's really amusing!! :haha:

Probably said by someone who has nothing to contribute. Try to use your mind. It is what we have it for. Speculating is part of what intellectually curious people do. If you just want to observe rather than read, why don't you just observe and leave camcaps.