Re: Paid Memberships Split 2

Howard

SURPRISING how the ADMIN hasn't responded publicly to those who can't find a link for membership or to those having trouble with their membership.

Probably best I don't join as it appears the admin has little interest in this site (other then taking money from those already a member).  I'll keep riding the wave - surfing is free.  Kawabunga!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SURPRISING how the ADMIN hasn't responded publicly to those who can't find a link for membership or to those having trouble with their membership.

Probably best I don't join as it appears the admin has little interest in this site (other then taking money from those already a member).  I'll keep riding the wave - surfing is free.  Kawabunga!

. Admin has had a lot of shit go down in the last few weeks.  When CC crashed for the second time...he could have just let it go.  But he didn't.  He spent a lot of time and money to get it restored and going again.  You have to give him an A+ for everything.  Look at all of the newbies that are just trying to get free membership. Admin has a life to live...like the rest of us . I say we should stand up and applaud the man.....be patient

Payza banned our account and would not listen to our appeal. I am currently searching out a new payment processor. In the mean time please see this post: http://camcaps.net/read-me/paid-membership/ for current options. Giftrocket is likely the easiest as they accept Visa and MasterCard, signup is pretty simple.

- Admin

Thank you for your timely response. I just used giftrocket and it is very easy to use. I was done in less than 3 mins. It is a lot more convenient than Payza. FYI there was a $2.60 processing fee from giftrocket which IMO is high, but worth it just not to have to mess with payza. I just sent you a pm with the details.

Hi Admin,

Can you please restore my membership, payments details are as follows.

• Date: December 20, 2014 2:10:19 AM

• Amount Paid: $12.00 USD

• Name on StatementPayza *

Reference Number: 6FA0F-375B6-5F0FF

• Seller Name: Depraved Media

• Seller Email: [email protected]

Thanks

Payza banned our account and would not listen to our appeal. I am currently searching out a new payment processor. In the mean time please see this post: http://camcaps.net/read-me/paid-membership/ for current options. Giftrocket is likely the easiest as they accept Visa and MasterCard, signup is pretty simple.

- Admin

Thanks for the update.