Re: Paid Memberships Split 2

Howard

Oh noo I just sent a payment using squarecash but all I wrote in the comment section was $12 for "Camcaps Membership",I thought that Squarecash was going to give me a transaction REF: number but all I got was an email from my bank about the transactions,damn that's 12 bucks down the drain from trying to join,I just sent it a few minutes ago so if you see this Admin please look at the time I posted this and look at the payment you received around 10 minutes before I wrote this. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I'm euromike69 by the way just incase lol.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh noo I just sent a payment using squarecash but all I wrote in the comment section was $12 for "Camcaps Membership",I thought that Squarecash was going to give me a transaction REF: number but all I got was an email from my bank about the transactions,damn that's 12 bucks down the drain from trying to join,I just sent it a few minutes ago so if you see this Admin please look at the time I posted this and look at the payment you received around 10 minutes before I wrote this. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

You're all set. Thank You.

Oh no my friend THANK YOU!! ;D ;D ;D

I guess I should have read this post first because I did the same thing.  I sent $12.00 using squarecash to [email protected] thinking I would also get some sort of ref. number but I didn't.  Can you please hook me up?  User name = dfCcap

Thank you very much!

I guess I should have read this post first because I did the same thing.  I sent $12.00 using squarecash to [email protected] thinking I would also get some sort of ref. number but I didn't.  Can you please hook me up?  User name = dfCcap

Thank you very much!

I guess you don't read your Pm at all, because I specifically told you in your inbox not to send your payment without your username,I said make sure that you send your username along with your payments,because if you don't then there is no way for the Admin to know who you are.

Thank you very much!

I guess you don't read your Pm at all, because I specifically told you in your inbox not to send your payment without your username,I said make sure that you send your username along with your payments,because if you don't then there is no way for the Admin to know who you are.

You're right, I guess I screwed the pooch on that one!!  Well horse feathers, now I'm going to have to do it again I guess.....FUCK!!

You're right, I guess I screwed the pooch on that one!!  Well horse feathers, now I'm going to have to do it again I guess.....FUCK!!

Don't give up... don't get too impatient... don't do it again.

Give Admin a chance... he can usually put two and two together pretty well.  Also, it is dinner time on a Friday night.  ;D

Glad you took the step, dfCcap.  :)

Don't give up... don't get too impatient... don't do it again.

Give Admin a chance... he can usually put two and two together pretty well.  Also, it is dinner time on a Friday night.  ;D

Glad you took the step, dfCcap.  :)

Thank you rubberball, that makes two of us!  I know euromike is mad at me cuz I forgot what he told me to do in a PM, but hey, it was an honest mistake LOL.  I know Mr. Admin is probably busy on a Friday night and thats cool, I can wait!

Je souhaiterais devenir membre payant mais toutes les solutions proposées ne fonctionnent pas en europe me semble t-il (il faut utiliser des cartes de credit US).

Quelqu'un pourrait-il m'aider ?

Merci beaucoup !