Howard

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[email protected]

Non è possibile completare l'acquisto

Messaggio di errore

Al momento il destinatario non può ricevere il pagamento.

Non è possibile completare l'acquisto

Si è verificato un problema con il conto PayPal del venditore. Riprova più tardi.

Feedback sul sito Feedback sul sito

PayPal. Il metodo rapido e sicuro per pagare e farsi pagare.

Per maggiori informazioni, consulta l'Informativa sulla privacy, le Condizioni d'uso e le Informazioni importanti sui pagamenti e sul servizio.

Copyright © 1999-2015 PayPal. Tutti i diritti riservati.

??????

quindi ???

Just payd from europe, haven't gotten the unlock yet.

But for others in Europe that want to pay. I used entropay.com to get a virtual visa card. I made one with 15 USD, and they took another 0.74 USD for the work.

Then I used Giftrocket to sendt it, which then took 14.60 out of the account (payment for this site and giftrockets fee)

Do anybody know how long time it takes to get the unlock?

I put the message with the username in the giftrocket card, or do I have to do it here?

Just payd from europe, haven't gotten the unlock yet.

But for others in Europe that want to pay. I used entropay.com to get a virtual visa card. I made one with 15 USD, and they took another 0.74 USD for the work.

Then I used Giftrocket to sendt it, which then took 14.60 out of the account (payment for this site and giftrockets fee)

Do anybody know how long time it takes to get the unlock?

I put the message with the username in the giftrocket card, or do I have to do it here?

Thank you very much ! Could you tell how you complete the bulk order page of Giftrocket when it ask your address if it is not a US one ?