Re: Paid Memberships Split 2

Howard

Hi all

I just made payment for the membership by credit card, the payment was successful (green tick was displayed) but before I had a chance to enter my email and username i got one of those CloudFare error pages which the site seems to have been suffering today (hope it's not just me.)

So I made payment but was never able to confirm that it was me, are you able to locate my payment and update my membership based on the email address attached to the payment?

Much appreciated

I have added your membership. Can you be more specific about the problem? You are talking about the join.camcaps.net site right? What happened? You made the payment and then it went to the CloudFlare error page? Or did you fill out the form below the payment button and then it went to the CloudFlare page?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have added your membership. Can you be more specific about the problem? You are talking about the join.camcaps.net site right? What happened? You made the payment and then it went to the CloudFlare error page? Or did you fill out the form below the payment button and then it went to the CloudFlare page?

Thanks for that

So there's the popup that appears when you click the button to pay by CC, I filled that out and submitted successfully, which closes the popup. Then you have the fields to enter email address and forum username, as soon as I clicked into the first field I got the CloudFare error page. Might be a UK only issue

post-92084-145739693653_thumb.png

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic