new couple - Suzan - Hector Split #2

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think any tenants that insist on hiding under the covers every time should get the boot,why should the other couples be carrying these freeloaders,dasha and demid  are long overdue to be evicted ,if they have issues with RLC they should just quit and not make us pay for a wasted apartment

Hector sleeps more hours than a grizzly bear that missed last years hibernation. They both now hide under the covers when they fuck. It's like watching Big Brother. He's in an apartment RLC has made premium. Don't know what rules RLC have with this type of behavior. Or maybe it's ok with them.

• 1 month later...

Yesterday I heard this conversation betwen Suzan and Hector:

Suzan: Lets go there

Hector: I don't know

Suzan: I don't want to stay here any more

Hector: But we wil lose the money

Suzan: So call them

Hector: What to tell them? We will lose this money

Suzan: I don't know. Call them. I don't want to stay here ....

After that they both become angry ant start arguing about stupit things (tipical about them). The sond in the apartment is too sloW and i can't understend everythng, but Suzan don't want to stay for sure. :(

He is spreading roses all over the bed, special occasion? ::)

une sorte de petit diner aux chandelles!!! en fait, j'ai changé d'avis sur hector...quand au début je le voyais se balader dans l'appartement avec son couteau et son poing américain, je me demandais ce que rlc nous avait encore trouvé!!! mais maintenant il a fini ses délires, est plutôt au petits soins avec suzan, et a beaucoup d'humour!!! je crois que suzan n'a pas un caractère facile, et que quand elle est en crise, elle est ingérable!!! hector en a l'habitude et arrive à gérer la situation sans trop s'énerver...je l'apprécie à présent!!!

a kind of small candlelit dinner !!! in fact, I've changed my mind about the beginning hector ... when I saw him walking in the apartment with his knife and brass knuckles, I wondered what we had yet found rlc !!! but now he has finished his delusions, rather the fuss of suzan, and a lot of humor !!! I think suzan has not an easy nature, and when it is in crisis, it is unmanageable !!! hector usually happens and to manage the situation without too excited ... I enjoy it now !!! :yes: :yes:

une sorte de petit diner aux chandelles!!! en fait, j'ai changé d'avis sur hector...quand au début je le voyais se balader dans l'appartement avec son couteau et son poing américain, je me demandais ce que rlc nous avait encore trouvé!!! mais maintenant il a fini ses délires, est plutôt au petits soins avec suzan, et a beaucoup d'humour!!! je crois que suzan n'a pas un caractère facile, et que quand elle est en crise, elle est ingérable!!! hector en a l'habitude et arrive à gérer la situation sans trop s'énerver...je l'apprécie à présent!!!

a kind of small candlelit dinner !!! in fact, I've changed my mind about the beginning hector ... when I saw him walking in the apartment with his knife and brass knuckles, I wondered what we had yet found rlc !!! but now he has finished his delusions, rather the fuss of suzan, and a lot of humor !!! I think suzan has not an easy nature, and when it is in crisis, it is unmanageable !!! hector usually happens and to manage the situation without too excited ... I enjoy it now !!! :yes: :yes:

Yes, I agree. This couple are far removed from the people they were when they moved in.

I think this is their first home together, and they had trouble setting behavioural boundaries.

They look as if they may well have came from a tough part of town, which was reflected in how they treated each other initially.

I now find them quite fun to watch, with Hector being a pretty well behaved guy, and Suzan has raised her attraction level ten times recently.

I hope they stay, but if they leave, I wish them a happy future together. :yes: :yes: