Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #7

Kami ran downstairs bottomless and brought back tampon box think she did put one in bathroom

dont know if Kristy has a pad on, does not look like it ,  But the girls are getting ready to go out

She likely put one of those things in where a string hangs out.  That way the crabs can Bungee Jump.  LOL

I'M GOING TO SAY IT ONE MORE TIME,BOTH KAMILA AND KRISTY ARE ON THEIR PERIODS!!!!

PLEASE STOP FEEDING CC MEMBERS MIS-INFORMATION!!!

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎30 at 5:55 PM, MCrestwood said:

Kamila just walked down the stairs with no thong on.  No pad, no tampon.

YOU GUYS STILL WANTING GIRL ON GIRL ACTION,NEED I REMIND YOU THAT AUNT FLOW IS IN TOWN FOR BOTH KAMILA AND KRISTY FOR THE NEXT THREE DAYS.

We may be wrong!! Kami took shower, put on white mini without panties, and did not put in tampon that I can tell and neither did Kristi

• Upvote 1

Both girls have the same kind of panties on now that they've been wearing. Kami wearing a thong and Kristy wearing regular bikini panties because she's still earlier in her cycle. There has been no hanky-panky between them. I haven't even seen them kiss. Maybe later.

Damn I wish I could keep Nora company after the girls leave,she looks so lonely and bored.

Edit:.....how on earth does Kristy's braw stay put and don't fall off ;D ;D ;D ;D

Kamila is wearing the exact same type of dress like last time,but in white this time.

• Upvote 1

Damn I wish I could keep Nora company after the girls leave,she looks so lonely and bored.

Edit:.....how on earth does Kristy's braw stay put and don't fall off ;D ;D ;D ;D

Kamila is wearing the exact same type of dress like last time,but in white this time.

Yeah, you could cuddle up with Nora and dipshit when she brings him back in a few minutes LMAO