Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #7

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎31 at 0:04 AM, euromike69 said:

Sorry guys,my bad,I tell you ever since I put on my "Lesbian Goggles" I can no longer see straight,that was the wrong photo lmaoo 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D

And also I already had windows 10 already,you guys late to the party. ;D ;D

Anyways let me reflect on the saddest day in my life,when my baby Rita left me with a broken heart Wahhh Wahhh!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-* :-* :'(

My saddest day is when I found out that Kamila was into GIRLS !!!

On another subject, I wonder if the girls know that Kiko is back ?  I don't think there will be so much action if he stays too long, and just when things were heating up.  Man, I wonder if it's jealousy that made Nora go and get him. And the end of the periods was coming close.  Kiko might hang around all day so they will be shy in front of him.  Ah well it's better than under maintenance.

It'll be better: No Kiko, No maintenance

I am so diseapointed because i just come back home, and i see that Kiko is back in Nora's room.

Trust me, you're not alone!

(The YouTube Video associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎31 at 11:50 PM, bookmaster8 said:

I guess you were too damn busy looking at the picture to realize that it is NORA,The person that you hate,DFCCAP LOVES NORA,DFCCAP LOVES NORA!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Can't put a name to her but she is pretty!!

And another note please keep the photos at a manageable size guys,because whenever I'm taking a bathroom break at work,I like to jack off looking at picturesof the CC girls on my phone,and I don't like to do any unnecessary scrolling,Thank you!!! :) :)

LOL sorry but that ain't Nora!

No, it's not Nora. It is Nika.

yes, it's Nika, and it was I who had posted this photo, a blues night !!!! ;)

Kiko trying to argue with Nora , waving his hands , making faces and then just gave up . The funny part was about 4 or 5 minutes later he got down on his knees and kissed Nora's ass . I don't know if she told him to kiss her ass or if this is the Russian version  of " yes dear , whatever you say dear " .

The other girl slept in the laundry room , got up , gathered her bags and left . Kiko actually carried her large bag to the bottom of the stairs .

veux-tu dire que la blonde était dans la maison et est partie????

do you mean the blonde was in the house and left ????

HEY GUYS, I heard on the news today that Windows 10 is free for a couple of days to download, I checked on Google and it's true there's even one site that gives you the key .  If you're interested.....

I'll pass but thanks for putting the word out

Don't get any keys from any sites, that are spam sites. Windows 10 is free for all who have Windows 7 and 8 until 29.juli 2016, that is 1 year from now.

But this has nothing to do in this thread. Only replayed to stop some to go to sites and get viruses.

Kiko trying to argue with Nora , waving his hands , making faces and then just gave up . The funny part was about 4 or 5 minutes later he got down on his knees and kissed Nora's ass . I don't know if she told him to kiss her ass or if this is the Russian version  of " yes dear , whatever you say dear " .

The other girl slept in the laundry room , got up , gathered her bags and left . Kiko actually carried her large bag to the bottom of the stairs .

veux-tu dire que la blonde était dans la maison et est partie????

do you mean the blonde was in the house and left ????

The blonde did not sleep in the laundry room.  She came home this morning at 09:18, went up stairs and gathered up her stuff and left at 09:43 their time!