Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #7

Why are you so arrogant into thinking that my post was only referring to you when there are dozens of others posting on this site and on this board? It is people like you that are what is wrong with this forum. You act like nobody can have anything different to say from what you believe otherwise they are automatically gay or some other name calling. You make aggressive name calling and then act like a victim and suck up to the mod when someone does the same thing to you, which is something I did not do.

I did not refer to you in such a way. But like I say in my last post, it speaks volume of someone to call names so fast instead of just making a regular post.

And to be clear, this website is for us to say whatever we want to say. Nobody has to only talk about the women just because that is the only thing you can talk about. So I will continue to say what I want and you will continue to say what you want. When I feel like talking about women I will do that. And when I feel like talking about the general topic of the board I will do that too. You do not tell me what to say and what not to say and you do not say the only purpose of this site.

And finally if you were not so quick to call me names and actually read my post you would see that I said I understand about watching for entertainment and going along with the joke. My post is for those that do not understand this.

Because I'm on this thread,and I Fantasize about them getting it on,and I'm part of the crowd that you and bluto talk about everyday,,,,should I continue?

Like I said earlier stop talking about other people and focus on talking about RLC,if you can't do that then shut up and don't say shit.

If we are not talking about what is going on with RLC then what else is there to talk about.

And keep on defending the idea of it being ok to come on here and talk about other people,and going off topic.

Why are you so arrogant into thinking that my post was only referring to you when there are dozens of others posting on this site and on this board? It is people like you that are what is wrong with this forum. You act like nobody can have anything different to say from what you believe otherwise they are automatically gay or some other name calling. You make aggressive name calling and then act like a victim and suck up to the mod when someone does the same thing to you, which is something I did not do.

I did not refer to you in such a way. But like I say in my last post, it speaks volume of someone to call names so fast instead of just making a regular post.

And to be clear, this website is for us to say whatever we want to say. Nobody has to only talk about the women just because that is the only thing you can talk about. So I will continue to say what I want and you will continue to say what you want. When I feel like talking about women I will do that. And when I feel like talking about the general topic of the board I will do that too. You do not tell me what to say and what not to say and you do not say the only purpose of this site.

And finally if you were not so quick to call me names and actually read my post you would see that I said I understand about watching for entertainment and going along with the joke. My post is for those that do not understand this.

• Upvote 1

la 1ere chose à faire lorsque vous écrivez sans références, c'est d'expliquer à qui vous vous adressez, et à quel message vous répondez!!! sinon ,cela est incompréhensible....

the first thing to do when you write without references, explain who you talk to, and what message you answer !!! otherwise, it is incomprehensible .... ;)

While I do not agree with the name calling on bluto's part, everything he says is true. It is sad that so many people are deluded into thinking that these women will have sex when it is very clear that they will not. It is true like what bluto says that the guys here are like a bait on a fish hook and the girls are laughing at all who think there will be something more. To watch for entertainment and laugh is one thing and like I say before that I do not agree with bluto's name calling, but I think it says more to those who think to call him gay because he refuses not to believe the lie that everyone else does. I wish everyone here would grow up and wake up!

If you think saying some are 'saps' and 'old ladies' is really name calling,then that is very thin skinned of you,look at what EUROMIKE said in response to me,not that i'm crying about it,but to call me a WOMAN BEATER,,,WTF???that's childish bullshit and slanderous.As usual on here, 'some' people take what is written and twist it around to suit their argument to fill their needs.It's ok because i can take what is thrown at me,and i also can throw back twice as hard,but i'm not getting into a pissing contest with an immature fool who gets off on talking foolishness and sitting around watching girls and recording them on a PC.Some see the truth and others remain with blinders on,,it's ok with me,,i just think it's funny.And BTW EUROMIKEY funny picture of Mr. Bean,i like him,,thanks. :)