Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #7

While I do not agree with the name calling on bluto's part, everything he says is true. It is sad that so many people are deluded into thinking that these women will have sex when it is very clear that they will not. It is true like what bluto says that the guys here are like a bait on a fish hook and the girls are laughing at all who think there will be something more. To watch for entertainment and laugh is one thing and like I say before that I do not agree with bluto's name calling, but I think it says more to those who think to call him gay because he refuses not to believe the lie that everyone else does. I wish everyone here would grow up and wake up!

If you think saying some are 'saps' and 'old ladies' is really name calling,then that is very thin skinned of you,look at what EUROMIKE said in response to me,not that i'm crying about it,but to call me a WOMAN BEATER,,,WTF???that's childish bullshit and slanderous.As usual on here, 'some' people take what is written and twist it around to suit their argument to fill their needs.It's ok because i can take what is thrown at me,and i also can throw back twice as hard,but i'm not getting into a pissing contest with an immature fool who gets off on talking foolishness and sitting around watching girls and recording them on a PC.Some see the truth and others remain with blinders on,,it's ok with me,,i just think it's funny.And BTW EUROMIKEY funny picture of Mr. Bean,i like him,,thanks. :)

You seem to be very upset about the guys here talking and fantasizing about these girls. The only thing YOU have to do is stay away here if it bothers you so much.

You don´t do that, you keep coming back, this is just merely highlighting the fact that you are at least just as frustrated as some of the guys here. You don´t want to admit that to yourself, that is why you project your frustrations here on the others.

Just some basic psychology for you, it probably won´t help you though because you are so completely in self denial. :(

Guest vkyour

I would like to add some pics, but it tells me it's an Invalid file.

This last day was watching faithful to real life you want to see some pictures and Nora and Camille Christie and Nina and Keira

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎31 at 6:03 PM, StnCld316 said:

What are those bands around the arm.  I see a few other sites have people wearing them as well.

Must be some sort of symbol with a meaning.

Click en la imagen  ;)

• Like 1

You're are welcome buddy,that was once your avatar photo so I'm just reminding you of who you are. ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎01 at 8:48 PM, bluto said:

And BTW EUROMIKEY funny picture of Mr. Bean,i like him,,thanks. :)

• Upvote 1

HEY GUYS, I heard on the news today that Windows 10 is free for a couple of days to download, I checked on Google and it's true there's even one site that gives you the key .  If you're interested.....

The site that gives you the key advertises Windows 10 Pro when it's actually the Enterprise Edition that was in the Beta stages for people to try out for 6 months and it's soon to expire but they are trying to pass it off as genuine copy.  The one from Microsoft you don't need a key to install it. I seen that site a couple days ago they were trying to pass it out on the 26th when the one Microsoft is giving for free came out on the 29th.

Anyone who downloads that bogus one will only get harvested of their personal information.

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎01 at 9:22 PM, Hope85 said:

What are those bands around the arm.  I see a few other sites have people wearing them as well.

Must be some sort of symbol with a meaning.

Click en la imagen  ;)

I see now.  Thanks