Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #7

I am one lucky guy because I'm on the list of Leora's friends, and, she posted the massage night between Kristy and Nora on her page.  Please don't ask me how to get on her list,because it's up to her to invite and accept the people she wants. I'm not lying nor fibbing.,

I have no idea what this means.  Are you saying Nora and Kristy are conversing with Leorna?

@Euromike69 - I do not ever remember seeing Isabel at Dasha's place.  SHe is in Russia and Isabel was in Spain and clearly not Russian.  Are you sure it was her?

I am one lucky guy because I'm on the list of Leora's friends, and, she posted the massage night between Kristy and Nora on her page.  Please don't ask me how to get on her list,because it's up to her to invite and accept the people she wants. I'm not lying nor fibbing.,

I have no idea what this means.  Are you saying Nora and Kristy are conversing with Leorna?

@Euromike69 - I do not ever remember seeing Isabel at Dasha's place.  SHe is in Russia and Isabel was in Spain and clearly not Russian.  Are you sure it was her?

I am not saying anything wich I cannot prove (that they are conversing) I'm just saying that she posted the massage.  What do you think she looks at when she is 2-3 hours on the computer?  Maybe she reads our posts on cc, she must be connected after all this time on RLC.  Don't make me say things I didn't say please.

No albacore,I said that Isabel was staying at Alma's apartment. ;D ;D ;D

• Upvote 1

i wouldnt be surprised if she has anything to do with rlc polina and her boyfriend were dashas friends and they had their own apt.now nelly and bogdan were also dashas friend and they have there own apt.so i can guess she does.

On another subject, I wonder if the girls know that Kiko is back ?  I don't think there will be so much action if he stays too long, and just when things were heating up.  Man, I wonder if it's jealousy that made Nora go and get him. And the end of the periods was coming close.  Kiko might hang around all day so they will be shy in front of him.  Ah well it's better than under maintenance.

On another subject, I wonder if the girls know that Kiko is back ?  I don't think there will be so much action if he stays too long, and just when things were heating up.  Man, I wonder if it's jealousy that made Nora go and get him. And the end of the periods was coming close.  Kiko might hang around all day so they will be shy in front of him.  Ah well it's better than under maintenance.

It could be that Nora observed things getting to heated with the girls and that's why she brought the asshole back! 

JESUZ AND K.LANE, FOR FUCKS SAKE RESIZE YOUR PICTURES.

postimage.org refused the upload, go cry to them about it, and for fucks' sake turn of your caps.

What the fuck that got to do with it? Learn how to resize images before you upload them !

Good boy you turned of your caps, the website should have a working interface, so I shouldn't have to re-size  pics myself, so again, just go somewhere else with your petty complaints.

Images must be large

You two asshats, large images don't fit on a screen. We've been through this shit before, but there's always an asshat that thinks rules don't apply to him! I don't know what fucking size screens you got, but I have a 15", and i'm sure there's a variety of screen sizes among the members here. Now imagine someone with a little 13" inch notebook opening a page and seeing a picture twice the size of their computer! When a picture doesn't fit on a screen it makes the user have to scroll left and right in addition to the regular up and down. And that's fucking annoying! >:( Lot's of people post images here in normal size, and everyone else is happy with it. But you two think you're being original posting huge pictures! Well you're just being original asshats. If you don't know how to resize images and are not willing to learn than DON'T POST YOUR SHIT AT ALL.

[glow=red,2,300]-------------------------------Message from Mod----------------------------[/glow]

Forgive me quoting a multitude of quotes (I get sick of looking at nested monstrosities also), but I'll keep this simple and put the subject of picture size in focus. Unlike Snaky, I will do it in a more polite manner.

CamCaps members use a multitude of different devices ranging from computers to pads to phones. They don't ALL have computers with huge monitors, either. It is preferable, as a matter of courtesy, to reduce the picture size when posting huge pictures. Scrolling is inconvenient, and it screws up the layout of the entire page. It also wastes time.

Most files services will do it for you when you upload, postimage.org is one of them. They dislike huge files, obviously, but upon the upload if you resize big pictures for posting on message boards, the quality is not severely diminished and everybody can see quickly the whole picture. Irfanview ( for PCs, also resizes as well as coverts picture formats & allows for blocking out RLC's IP codes) is free and easy and quick.

All computers have programs for editing pictures, and many are free. GIMP is free and works on PC's and Linux systems. That's just one of them.

I have been known to post HUGE pictures too, but out of courtesy to my intended recipients and other CC members, I try to refrain from that when possible.

And would you asshat mother fucking shitheads quit calling each other nasty names when you disagree about something?  >:( ;D

This is a discussion site for grownups. It's not a back alley for school boys who want to prove their manhood.

Thank you. Have a nice day.

JESUZ AND K.LANE, FOR FUCKS SAKE RESIZE YOUR PICTURES.

postimage.org refused the upload, go cry to them about it, and for fucks' sake turn of your caps.

What the fuck that got to do with it? Learn how to resize images before you upload them !

Good boy you turned of your caps, the website should have a working interface, so I shouldn't have to re-size  pics myself, so again, just go somewhere else with your petty complaints.

Images must be large

You two asshats, large images don't fit on a screen. We've been through this shit before, but there's always an asshat that thinks rules don't apply to him! I don't know what fucking size screens you got, but I have a 15", and i'm sure there's a variety of screen sizes among the members here. Now imagine someone with a little 13" inch notebook opening a page and seeing a picture twice the size of their computer! When a picture doesn't fit on a screen it makes the user have to scroll left and right in addition to the regular up and down. And that's fucking annoying! >:( Lot's of people post images here in normal size, and everyone else is happy with it. But you two think you're being original posting huge pictures! Well you're just being original asshats. If you don't know how to resize images and are not willing to learn than DON'T POST YOUR SHIT AT ALL.

[glow=red,2,300]-------------------------------Message from Mod----------------------------[/glow]

Forgive me quoting a multitude of quotes (I get sick of looking at nested monstrosities also), but I'll keep this simple and put the subject of picture size in focus. Unlike Snaky, I will do it in a more polite manner.

CamCaps members use a multitude of different devices ranging from computers to pads to phones. They don't ALL have computers with huge monitors, either. It is preferable, as a matter of courtesy, to reduce the picture size when posting huge pictures. Scrolling is inconvenient, and it screws up the layout of the entire page. It also wastes time.

Most files services will do it for you when you upload, postimage.org is one of them. They dislike huge files, obviously, but upon the upload if you resize big pictures for posting on message boards, the quality is not severely diminished and everybody can see quickly the whole picture. Irfanview ( for PCs, also resizes as well as coverts picture formats & allows for blocking out RLC's IP codes) is free and easy and quick.

All computers have programs for editing pictures, and many are free. GIMP is free and works on PC's and Linux systems. That's just one of them.

I have been known to post HUGE pictures too, but out of courtesy to my intended recipients and other CC members, I try to refrain from that when possible.

And would you asshat mother fucking shitheads quit calling each other nasty names when you disagree about something?  >:( ;D

This is a discussion site for grownups. It's not a back alley for school boys who want to prove their manhood.

Thank you. Have a nice day.

Very well said and I will do my best to refrain from calling other CC members nasty names except for one member! But again, very well said!

It's amazing how good my memory is sometimes,I remember exactly the photo that Mr.Foamy T.Squirrel put on CC that was too large.

Here it is a photo of Nora.........

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• Upvote 1

I downsized it drastically,if I put up the original size it might jog your memory, I think this was the last big one I saw from you,maybe you did another one that I don't know about ;D ;D ;D

It's amazing how good my memory is sometimes,I remember exactly the photo that Mr.Foamy T.Squirrel put on C that was too large.

Nope! Guess again!  ;D

(Got yelled at for that one, too.)

• Upvote 1