Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #7

I guess you were too damn busy looking at the picture to realize that it is NORA,The person that you hate,DFCCAP LOVES NORA,DFCCAP LOVES NORA!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎31 at 11:29 PM, dfCcap said:

Can't put a name to her but she is pretty!!

And on another note please keep the photos at a manageable size guys,because whenever I'm taking a bathroom break at work,I like to jack off looking at pictures of the CC girls on my phone,and I don't like to do any unnecessary scrolling,Thank you!!! :) :)

• Upvote 1

I guess you were too damn busy looking at the picture to realize that it is NORA,The person that you hate,DFCCAP LOVES NORA,DFCCAP LOVES NORA!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Sorry, that is Nika. She was there when Alisa was.

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎31 at 11:38 PM, euromike69 said:

And another note please keep the photos at a manageable size guys,because whenever I'm taking a bathroom break at work,I like to jack off looking at picturesof the CC girls on my phone,and I don't like to do any unnecessary scrolling,Thank you!!! :) :)

LOL sorry but that ain't Nora!

HEY GUYS, I heard on the news today that Windows 10 is free for a couple of days to download, I checked on Google and it's true there's even one site that gives you the key .  If you're interested.....

I'll pass but thanks for putting the word out

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎31 at 11:44 PM, dfCcap said:

And another note please keep the photos at a manageable size guys,because whenever I'm taking a bathroom break at work,I like to jack off looking at picturesof the CC girls on my phone,and I don't like to do any unnecessary scrolling,Thank you!!! :) :)

LOL sorry but that ain't Nora!

No, it's not Nora. It is Nika.

HEY GUYS, I heard on the news today that Windows 10 is free for a couple of days to download, I checked on Google and it's true there's even one site that gives you the key .  If you're interested.....

Does Bill Gates own this site? If not, I've got a really nice bridge in Brooklyn you can buy and a Nigerian prince that needs a bit of assistance from you.