Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #14

who is this man ? RLC coordinator ?

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

It looks as though he's saying,.. "This place stinks, so I won't be staying long, but you two have got to liven this place up a bit,.. perhaps you Nora could hump a pillow or something in the meantime, but something has got to give and spark this place up, and soon."  "It's almost as bad as the time when the goat use to come around your old place, and people just aren't going to pay for that kind of shit anymore!"

I'll bet I'm pretty close on this. 

Pony-tail guy has been to this apartment in the past, Kiko being there or not,  There are some images of him sitting at the dining table talking to Nora, and Kiko was not in Barcelona at the time.  Whether he is a friend, a relative of either one, or an RLC crony, I do not know.

With the latest images from Nora, I for one will have no other option but to start tolerating Kiko and his visits to her, no matter how much I do not like him, nor how much his presence dampens the mood of the apartment anytime he shows up.  Nora is so damn sexy and hot that having access to her compensates my having to tolerate Kiko.

That's Nora's stepfather

ce gars est venu de nombreuses fois dans l'appartement!!! il y a quelques mois, nora lui donnait des cours, peut-être d'espagnol.....quand à être un beau-père, j'ai un sérieux doute, car il devrait être, soit le père de kiko, soit le nouvel amant de la mère de nora!!!!

this guy came many times in the apartment !!! A few months ago, nora gave him lessons, perhaps Spanish ..... when to be a stepfather, I have serious doubts, as it should be, is the father of Kiko or the new lover of the mother of nora !!!! ::) ::) ??? ???

I BET THAT THIS IS ONE OF THE RAREST PHOTOS EVER, KAMILA LOOKING AT THE CAMERA I BET THAT NO ONE ELSE HAS A PHOTO OF HER DOING THAT STNCLD ......THIS WAS EARLIER TODAY BEFORE THEY LEFT. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

AHH THEY LOOK SO SAD THAT THEY DIDN'T GET TO PLAY ON THE COUCH TODAY  ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Upvote 1