Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #14

These are the very last two images that I saw of the girls last night,sleeping so peacefully :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Although I must say that while Kristy was taking a shower that Kamila was rubbing her honey pot over her panties while staring at her phone,and may have masturbated one last time if Kristy hadn't slept in her room last night :P :P :P :P 8) 8) ;D :-* :-*

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• Upvote 1

Damn I'm going to miss Kristy,I wonder what she did for a living before she arrived on CC,that girl is so damn sexy  ;D ;D ;D :P :P :P :-* :-*

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• Upvote 1

Damn I'm going to miss Kristy,I wonder what she did for a living before she arrived on CC,that girl is so damn sexy  ;D ;D ;D :P :P :P :-* :-*

modèle et gogo danseuse..... ;)

gogo danseuse ? Elle n'avait pas l'air d'une super danseuse.

Night Club dancer ? she doesn't seem to be a very good dancer

en fait, les gogo danseuses n'ont pas besoin de savoir bien danser, elles exécutent le plus souvent des mouvements sensuels, mais pas des chorégraphies complètes, comme le ferait une vraie danseuse... ;)

It's so Ironic and similar how these girls act right before they leave the look that they have is so somber. :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-\ :-\ :-* :-* :-* :'( :'(

MILANA AND COCO

KAMILA AND KRISTY

KAMILA WITH RITA

AND MY BABY LEAVING TOO :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I think they all come to Barcelona looking for a guy that has lots of money and it never works out for them.  There are allot of beautiful women out there and the kind of woman the guys with lots of money are looking for, for a committed relationship is not these types of women.  These types of women are fun for a few days and maybe even weeks but when it comes down to a serious relationship, I believe that these are not the women for them. This is my opinion and only my opinion.

PS, it tells me that where they come from there is either allot of competition or a bunch of ugly, dumbass, no money to their name kind of guys!  Once again, just my opinion.  Notice that I said a bunch of and not all when I was referring to the guys!