Voronezh - Split 8

maxfactor

Man is Christy pissed off! Laptop guy won't leave the room. Christy wants to go to bed with or without the other guy who she talks to a lot. Send these guys home already! VV is stupid to mess with things there in Voro. You want to get Christy mad? She will be a fucking tornado for VV. Though Christy likes talking to the other guy, I don't think she is interested in him sexually. And I was right about dark haired guy, he paces a lot, doesn't mix well. Like a Messa 2. VV fucked everything up! You know the old saying, no good deed goes unpunished? Well, everyone did the job for VV last night at the party. Then this morning, VV woke everyone up and changed everything, fucking it all up! Even Julia and Gavin are little thrown off their game. Everyone was happy last night. You could have left Christy and Natasha together for now and talked a little more with Akira before blowing everything up.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just tweeted VV and told them they f...ed up. How they had good night last night and then changed everything! They are so freaking stupid. First they do nothing forever, then they bring in new people every day without any forethought. Natasha is good, but new guys are not. The guy in Tver is just like Messa, even alone is his new bed, not socializing with the others. Is Natasha even going to want sex with this guy?

Only good thing is that Christy seems to like new guy in living room with her. Maybe she would even make it with him, if they would get the fuck out of her room! Go in there Christy and yell at Julia and Gavin! They are getting a little haughty with their newly found authority.

Now, Natasha came back alone, and Christy and new guy came back. So nothing has changed really since like 10 pm their time. No one knows where they will sleep. Laptop guy hogs the room to play on the laptop. Why can't he go into the living room. Now where will everyone sleep?

And what exactly do you expect "Messa like dude" to do @ 2 in the morning when he's in the room by himself?

I mean his complete behaviour is a bit reserved and distanced. I doubt he fits in Tver very well. And he is too dumb to use the shower. Ivo had to show him  :doh: