New Girl is Ilona Split #2

Sure but she is also taking her evening shower with lights off and use candle. No more dance show after her shower.

There is a mood change. Perhaps it's personnal and is not about RLC or the other girls

She had 1 shower with candle, nothing more, should we draw conclutions from that and that she last night had a candle lit bad with Irma, Ilona now must be a full blown lesbian.

She had 1 shower with candle, nothing more, should we draw conclutions from that and that she last night had a candle lit bad with Irma, Ilona now must be a full blown lesbian.

You're right, too fast to conclusions. I think that it was a creation of the atmosphere, and there is nothing to do with hiding. For example, before her solo shower in the dark, she put something in her hair that resembled a flower.

I didnt talk about any lesbian stuff. I just said since 2 days she doesnt seem  to show "skin" as much she used to do. No conclusion, only a finding.