New Girl is Ilona Split #2

J'ai mis un post ce matin à 7h et trois heures après Ilona n'est toujours pas sortie de cette pièce,,,,,

Elle se fout de nous et RLC surtout se fout de nous .. Avoir un abonnement premium pour être traité de la sort,  vraiment RLC c'est du foutage de gueule....................

Ah, the show has break. Now wash in the bathroom without cam and later it goes on ::)

She believes, we are idiots.

;) ;) Si, pero despues de 2 horas 15 minutos otra vez esta rata-estafadora de vuelta a esconderse en su madriguera a seguir burlandose de los abonados y estos hijos de puta de RLC-ESTAFADORES sin hacer nada.Donde estais infiltrados-chivatos-comepollas para informar de que estamos hasta los cojones de esta rata-estafadora.FUERA YA.

;) ;) Si, pero despues de 2 horas 15 minutos otra vez esta rata-estafadora de vuelta a esconderse en su madriguera a seguir burlandose de los abonados y estos hijos de puta de RLC-ESTAFADORES sin hacer nada.Donde estais infiltrados-chivatos-comepollas para informar de que estamos hasta los cojones de esta rata-estafadora.FUERA YA.

And if you noticed when she did come down to use the only apparent working bathroom, she had them turn the TV volume up again.  What a fucking joke!

And if you noticed when she did come down to use the only apparent working bathroom, she had them turn the TV volume up again.  What a fucking joke!

;) ;) No es un puta broma, ES UNA ESTAFA EN TODA REGLA, si quiere privacidad que haga la maleta y a la puta calle, que esta estafando a los abonados con este comportamiento.

it looks like ilona got a belly ache from all that masturbation if you think about it we only see her for an hour not even til she hides on a daily basis or shes getting her period.irma is a sweet girl and she gave ilona pills and water so she can take the pill but if i was her i wouldnt baby a self centered and selfish girl like ilona.

it looks like ilona got a belly ache from all that masturbation if you think about it we only see her for an hour not even til she hides on a daily basis or shes getting her period.irma is a sweet girl and she gave ilona pills and water so she can take the pill but if i was her i wouldnt baby a self centered and selfish girl like ilona.

I thought she just got over her period, like a week or two ago?

Damn Ilona, always hiding in the laundry....haven't seen her much today. Wait, there's some motion in the bathroom...oh there's a leg and this is a phone ! It's Ilona hiding again under the foam :)

Did you here that scream ?...omg so intense....

...be careful Ilona....baths can be very slippy :)

Ilona woke up without panties, but when I saw her late last night she had them on. Did I miss anything interesting during the night?

Moi aussi j étais surpris de la voir sans culotte ce matin en se réveillant

Je suis rester toute la nuit sur RLC et je n ai pas vu quand elle l a enlevé et rien à signaler