CamCaps' New Look

rubberball50

Thank you Admin, the site looks so much better.  :clap:

It will take a little time for some of the olllllldddd timers  :stirthepot: like Van to get used to it after all some are older than dirt itself. :nana:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm confused!!! I'm old!!!

In the old layout the summary view of the posts by members on any subject were listed by the latest first. I could see immediately if someone highlighted for example 'They are masturbating' I could then switch to that apartment if i wished or I could immediately respond with a reply.

How can I do this now? Do I have to constantly flip up and down the various apartments lists?

Please explain how I use the forum now? How do I involve myself with other posters and have a open conversation (not PM)?

Help me because as far as I can see the new layout is totally non-engaging???

Each Apartment has their own threads  Picture, Video, Quote Pictures and Videos, Masturbating thread & having Sex Threads. If you wish to comment with a Poster about their picture or Video there is a thread for that. Just copy and paste the whole quote box and put it in the Quoting Pic and Video Thread.  There is no more Quoting in the actual Picture and Video Threads just the Original Posts are the only thing for those threads.

Here is a link that explains in detail how things are now done:    http://camcaps.net/index.php?topic=7839.0    Hopefully this helps you understand it better.

I'm confused!!! I'm old!!!

In the old layout the summary view of the posts by members on any subject were listed by the latest first. I could see immediately if someone highlighted for example 'They are masturbating' I could then switch to that apartment if i wished or I could immediately respond with a reply.

How can I do this now? Do I have to constantly flip up and down the various apartments lists?

Please explain how I use the forum now? How do I involve myself with other posters and have a open conversation (not PM)?

Help me because as far as I can see the new layout is totally non-engaging???

Poor Van,  Your not old, your just drunk,.. go on, admit it.  Confession is good for the soul.

But I can kinda understand how he feels.

When I first saw the change I was horrified, especially when I saw that ghastly, non-descript big head right there under my very name!    Shock and outrage was my first reaction.  To me it looked just like one of those fuzzy screens that ex-cons usually hide behind while they squeal up a storm through some mechanical voice about how none of this was ever really their fault.  "It was all Woody's fault I'm tellin ya!"

But then I finally penetrated through all the secret codes and replaced this hideous and insulting thing with some tools of the trade instead.  And now I feel much better about it all. 

Go on,.. take a look.  There are still some fuzzy headed people out there, and just tell me that they don't look guilty of something.

• 2 weeks later...

JUst became a new member and have been browsering around the site. I have just read apost by Noldus about a button for google translation and that it is back working. could you tell how to work this feature.please don,get to tech because iam a oldtimer lol.

JUst became a new member and have been browsering around the site. I have just read apost by Noldus about a button for google translation and that it is back working. could you tell how to work this feature.please don,get to tech because iam a oldtimer lol.

The Google Translate button is at the bottom of the page. Just click the menu and select the Language you wish translated to.

If you wish to have something translated to English then you have to select a different language first then English will appear in the Menu to go back to.

I don't know why English is not in that original menu since it's the most common language spoken.

Admin,

I love the new look, but it seems since it has changed I now have to login twice. The first time it always tells me my password is incorrect. The second usually logs me in.  Is this just me or is it a fail safe, lol.  Either way it's just a bother nothing big.  I truly appreciate all the hard work you put into this site along with all the Mods keeping it clean. Thanks for all you do!

Admin,

I love the new look, but it seems since it has changed I now have to login twice. The first time it always tells me my password is incorrect. The second usually logs me in.  Is this just me or is it a fail safe, lol.  Either way it's just a bother nothing big.  I truly appreciate all the hard work you put into this site along with all the Mods keeping it clean. Thanks for all you do!

it happens to me also pretty much all the time, i have a automatic login and it happens or if i log in manually still the same. ,thought it was just me but since it is happening to you also might just be a glitch.    :idk:

Admin,

I'll look into this. It's not something that I've experienced yet.

I can't seem to delete anymore.   

And I don't know if anyone else has experienced this yet?  But to me it's like walking a dog without a pooper scooper.    And that just isn't right.

And then there's the matter of the fuzzy heads all over again.    And that aint cool either.  Though it does seem to resemble me quite a bit whenever I'm in the shower.