New girl Layla

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about being a voyeur,but I'm a Die-Hard masturbator so this apartment and maybe 3 others others are perfect for me,plus money ain't a problem lmaoo!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha: :woohoo:

The price to watch this apartment is not worth it............................unless your a die-hard voyeur !

No. People who have made the decision to get a premium sub will already get one regardless on they take the free cams away or not. Also, you may think this apartment is the only one worth watching but there are many others that don't feel the same way.

I didn't say it is the only one worth watching, just my favorite. Many have different favorites. What I meant was I feel you don't have to be a diehard voyeur to watch this apartment. It is great!

I agree with euromike on this one.

:yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

I GUESS IT'S TIME FOR ME TO GO STOCK UP ON LOTION AND BOXES OF TISSUES,IT'S ABOUT TO GET PRETTY INTERESTING,RLC HAS FINALLY PULLED OUT ALL THE STOPS ON THIS ONE,WITH FOUR GIRLS,THAT MEANS THAT 2 GIRLS WILL BE SLEEPING IN THE SAME ROOM.

FINALLY I CAN BE HAPPY ABOUT MAINTENANCE,BECAUSE THEY ACTUALLY DID IT FOR A GOOD REASON,IRMA WAS ALWAYS ON THE PHONE TALKING TO SOMEONE,SO MAYBE LAYLA IS HER GIRLFRIEND,WE WILL SEE,,,,OR MAYBE IT'S SOMEONE FOR ANNA OR ILONA :drool: :drool: :drool:

CAN SOMEBODY SAY 4 WAY ACTION,GIRL ON GIRL ON GIRL ON GIRL :drool: :drool: :drool: :woohoo:

Dreaming again Mikey  :lmao: :lmao:

Just messing with you.

I bring this new girl gives the feeling that has not been good. Although it looks talkative, seems more shy than the other girls and introverted. I think that girls will go back on the liberal side who had among them by this girl who won't see it as natural as the others. Just my point of view, I liked the development of the trio, although one of them may feel some jealousy while the other two were together. I think that this is not going to happen again or less and com a person in the apartment will still have less privacy (Ilona sleeping with panties course...) The quartets are not always good!