What Are They Doing Now

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, sorry, leg and robert. No biggie. And of course she does love her boobies. What is it they say, if you've got it flaunt it!

Why do you call me leg and robert ?  It's le grand Robert  Or in English:  the tall Robert.  BTW how do you know Irma and Layla were such good friends

Your name here says legrandrobert. I keep forgetting the r after leg. And I didn't have any idea it meant anything.

As to Irma and Layla, I never said they were such good friends, only that they were obviously friends. From the beginning Irma was conversing with Layla like a friend. She hardly even knew her and she already was talking with her like they knew each other. Layla didn't talk to the others like that and it obvious that someone knew her, so ipso facto that person was Irma! And Irma doesn't hit on her at all like she does at times with the others. She has had plenty of opportunities to do so. No massages with Layla yet she has given massages to the others.

And you have too much  focus in my opinion on this issue. Nothing will happen between Layla and anyone else. And the Layla situation does interfere with the dynamics that had existed before between the 3 girls, unfortunately. I have nothing against Layla, nothing wrong with her she seems nice. But the fourth person complicated the dynamics here.

I didn't know that Ilona even owned a bra. Dynamics have changed dramatically due to the new queen bee in the house. Please someone tell me I am wrong. Sad to see such a great voyeuristic dream come to an end.

Yep Layla is ruining it all. Time for her to leave. But will not happen so soon I fear

Damn it RLC..its like they want to screw it on purpose...who was the genius who came up with a idea of bringing this boring excess baggage Layla?? Look at Anna today (and yest night). She looks so desperate that she even kissed that robot Ilona. If there was no Layla we wud be definitely in for more fireworks by Anna/Irma...

And look at that Layla...giving a cold shoulder treatment to Anna and sitting in irma's room as some bodyguard...RLC should get rid of this boring girl whose whole life depends on Irma giving her some attention..i cant describe how much i dislike this girl...

Damn it RLC..its like they want to screw it on purpose...who was the genius who came up with a idea of bringing this boring excess baggage Layla?? Look at Anna today (and yest night). She looks so desperate that she even kissed that robot Ilona. If there was no Layla we wud be definitely in for more fireworks by Anna/Irma...

And look at that Layla...giving a cold shoulder treatment to Anna and sitting in irma's room as some bodyguard...RLC should get rid of this boring girl whose whole life depends on Irma giving her some attention..i cant describe how much i dislike this girl...

you are doing a reasonable job of it

what is it that you Do like about RLC, or this apartment?

legrandrobert do you actually think that ilona would of been down stairs completely naked if nora was here or irma walking around nude showing her tits or in panties.do you acually think what happend on new years would of happend and if the girls were downstairs in panties once kiko showed up there goes the fun.its better that nora left and if she ever came back i would not watch this apt.all she ever did was interfere and stop the girls from being there selves everything she did with malana or her masturbations was just to bring up rating.she prevented rita from being in the living room topless.