Dasha and Demid!!!

See

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am wondering just why are they there, making the rounds to visit the tenants for RLC? I sure didn't ever see this coming in million years. It looked like Dasha and Demid packed in hurry for a scheduled visit to Italy to me. I knew that Masha talked to Nelly some, never knew that she was friends with Dasha.

That's where Masha and Sasha began doing their Yoga BS was at Dasha's 5 months ago and then they would up here.

RLC must pay well if 2 idiots from Russia make enough money doing basically fuck all every day and can afford to travel to Italy.

People, you are forgetting the old suspicion that both Demid and Paul, are colleagues, owners or part owners, stockholders, have an interest in, or work for RLC.  More senior CC members here will remember this.

There has been the occasional T-Shirt, printed with the RLC name and/or logo being worn by one or both of these individuals.  Has no one found strange that no matter what happens, good, bad or indifferent, they are ALWAYS at the base of everything that goes on?

What has been the apartment with the largest recruiting and testing of couples this site has had?  D&D's.

What "tenant" has the authority to order a camera turned off and placed on indefinite "maintenance" mode?  Demid

Who is a techie, probably a master at networks and connections, always glued to a computer, fiddling around with cables and wires, soldering and tinkering, and you never see anything from his laptop?  Paul

People, you are forgetting the old suspicion that both Demid and Paul, are colleagues, owners or part owners, stockholders, have an interest in, or work for RLC.  More senior CC members here will remember this.

There has been the occasional T-Shirt, printed with the RLC name and/or logo being worn by one or both of these individuals.  Has no one found strange that no matter what happens, good, bad or indifferent, they are ALWAYS at the base of everything that goes on?

What has been the apartment with the largest recruiting and testing of couples this site has had?  D&D's.

What "tenant" has the authority to order a camera turned off and placed on indefinite "maintenance" mode?  Demid

Who is a techie, probably a master at networks and connections, always glued to a computer, fiddling around with cables and wires, soldering and tinkering, and you never see anything from his laptop?  Paul

Paul and Demid their way at thinking is still at the low end. They have not Graduated from the Special Olympics Academy as of yet.  To be a part of RLC and their doings, I highly doubt it.

It is simply impossible to see his laptop, because he has a stationary PC. Was visible in the old flat....

Your opinion about cam9 is just asumption. RLC has promised two days ago to me to solve "as soon as possible"

You forgot Anton, he used to wear RLC shirts as well.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: boy oh boy...conspiracy theory time...bring it on guys. I know....D&D are aliens sent to monitor RLC apartments ! No, wait, they're all actually one family if you listen carefully at night you can hear them saying " goodnight Mary-Ellen" "goodnight Jimbob" goodnight Johnboy"  :lmao: