Hey TBG, and Foamy,.. Remember when..

woodworker

Why are you laughing?

Can I have ice cream now?

Can I give the ice cream man money, or do I need to slide this plastic card that has a magic chip in a machine so I can pay for my ice cream? I mean, that's how Walmart does it now days: no more swiping, just stick it in and pull it out. Sounds fun. I remember when we had to ejaculate our pocket money into a slot and the machine would say "clink, clink, clink" and then the soda or whatever would gush out.

Now the only thing the machine says is "Approved." And that's when you're lucky.

• Upvote 1

Chip and dip, Foamy. Tastes so gooood!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hey don't  worry, they still have ice cream trucks and the same popsicles, toasted almond, strawberry shortcake. What could be wrong in the world. Other than diabetes!!!!!

Way back when...I was a pencil necked geek in high school so, because I didn't have a clue when women were coming on to me, I didn't get laid until directly after the senior prom and everyone was partying at West Beach on Galveston Island. Even then the first girl had to flat out tell me she wanted a good boinking by me. Maybe it was because I was one of 5 who had a surfboard or because I was the only one with a convertable (beautiful powder blue 71 LeMans Sport) but I had maybe said 10 words to her during the 3.5 years in school so it was huge surprise. Luckily I had ditched my prom date during the prom because of her complete failure to launch...an arguement ensued and she left with one of the biggest assholes in the school. This girl did everything, all I had to do was hang on for the ride. I think she knew she had a virgin in her grips. Afterward (the whole thing only lasted 15 minutes or so), I had a couple of beers (if you can call OE-800 beer) and went to my car to get my board. My surfer buds and I were waxing our boards for some night surfing -actually just sitting on our boards about 100 feet off shore discussing my loss of virginty) when a little cutie I did know fairly well joined us. She had grabbed my other board and paddled out to where we were. She hooked a finger into my trunks so we wouldn't drift apart stayed there for a bit before sliding into the water. I thought she was just getting wet till she slung her bikini bottom into my lap. My buds disappeared...just like magic. My trunks had also magically formed a tent. We exorcised our youthful naivete quite vigrously over the next two weeks until her Dad found out and put a stop to that nonsense - he was a deputy sheriff and large.

• Upvote 1

Deleted, senility had me double posting!

I always wondered what happened to her!

She and I went to summer camp in Northern California.

The consummate horsewoman, she was unsurpassed at posting.

Anyway, give ol' Senility my best.

Tell her that I forgive what she said during Bible class.

• Upvote 1