Voronezh - Split 13

nack

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much going on in VV this weekend. In german its called "Lagerkoller". It means they all hanging around not knowing what to do with themselves and with the others because they are kept in their boring daily routine. Unsy maybe you can translate a little better what I mean  ;)

You've explained it quite well. You're right, they all have "Lagerkoller"! ;D

Unsy, jabbath, you guys haven't given me my german lesson. But that's a start!

How are my german friends today?

Snow continues to melt, 10-11 degrees Celsius! See guys, I am trying to get away from the ugly American thing and using world accepted measurements a bit.

I don't agree with the pile on Nelly thing. I think she just needs a guy. And I don't think she is immature, just a bit lonely. They are her friends so she wants to hang with them. Do you people not think Jacky and her bf have enough time for sex????

As for VV in general, the idea of having constant parties just is not tenable. There will have to be down times at times. Just as long as they keep coming up with new ideas so things are not stale. The other night was super.

I know you guys probably think  I am getting "soft" here. Don't worry I'll get back to my critical self soon enough. But I see progress, there is plenty of sex so for now I am ok. Just get guys for Nelly and Christy. I don't know if Christy's doing bongocams will be enough for her after a while.

Unsy, jabbath, you guys haven't given me my german lesson. But that's a start!

How are my german friends today?

Snow continues to melt, 10-11 degrees Celsius! See guys, I am trying to get away from the ugly American thing and using world accepted measurements a bit.

In Deutschland ist der Winter jetzt auch schon vorbei. Hier gibt es jetzt überwiegend Regen bei 5-15°C.

Have a nice day. :)

Boy, it is sure deader than a door nail in VV today! Problem with VV sometimes is they have bursts of action followed by days of boredom. They need to pace themselves more, have action more consistently but without the expectation building spasms of action. And this camming stuff, though understandable from the participants' point of view (making extra bucks), is disruptive to the flow here. We start to feel like we are not here and that we are not the audience rather bongocam audience is the real audience. I can watch bongocams if I want. Why then watch them here when I can watch them there?

VV needs to address this matter. I think they are afraid that if they don't allow this, they will lose these people.

Funny, Jacky and her bf are the only ones almost not doing it and they are the most active sexually! Think how much money they could make camming. No, please do not take me up on this!!!!

i don't think they will broadcast many time,look sonia/ivo have stopped but if im honest i like the different positions

we have with 3 others angles when they broadcast,last night i have liked watching petra/christy broadcast with the cameras of vv,

if they broadcast just sometime like one time per week,it's not really a problem for me ,my opinion