Voronezh - Split 13

nack

Just a thought but do you think Nelly's pickyness with men (but not with women) is because she is gay and does not yet know it?

At today's party in Voronezh apartment Nelly said that the best sex (as I understand it better in life) has been with a woman before she arrived in Moscow. So your assumption is quite possible.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just looking some files that i made yesterday. What actually surprised me is they were evaluated by many curious eyes. Not just Jacky's but also Nina has been checking progress few times. Which indicates me that all involved persons possibly already expected disappointment as end of results. And looking over all I don't think that's was really helping them to get more relaxed. Was more likely quite opposite in this case.

They are young and willing to do it, but it look like they don't know how to do it. Only time will tell if those two can be a good match.

Capture_2016_02_14_20_37_02_880.png

Capture_2016_02_14_20_37_26_94.png

Capture_2016_02_14_20_38_16_833.png

Give them a week, and the Kama Sutra ...

This has to be the most boring game ever. We can't understand what they are saying so the game is of no interest to most of us. It's like watching the paint dry. The sad part we already know how this is going to end.

Even I could not understand without knowing the rules of the game.  :)

Reading some of the recent complaints, makes me wonder two things: 1) why are any of you still watching if you're so unhappy with what you see? Are you so miserable that you have to keep watching just to have something to complain about? 2) "Not understanding what they're saying?" "Same people same thing everyday?" How exactly is that any different than what you see on RLC?

Reading some of the recent complaints, makes me wonder two things: 1) why are any of you still watching if you're so unhappy with what you see? Are you so miserable that you have to keep watching just to have something to complain about? 2) "Not understanding what they're saying?" "Same people same thing everyday?" How exactly is that any different than what you see on RLC?

I have come to realize that my different perspective is in part due to the fact that I only can watch for a few minutes at a time as I bore easily. If something interesting is happening, perhaps 30 minutes. At that level, I am often perfectly satisfied at what I see in that short time. I expected these sites to be a peek into the lives of people, scripted or not and nothing more. With expectations that low, it is hard to be disappointed.

i continue watching because im pay member and i have some days left but don't worry i will not continue with vv,

i have suscribe for see ivo/sonia but too dissapointed with ivo.

everybody have the liberty for explain her expression and opinions,i respect your opinion but respect the opinions of the others too,

there is most bad points of vv actually than good points

RLC is better now. And people can critique things if they want, can stay if they want, can leave if they want. Free country, miscvoyuer!

I don't watch here much anymore, like rlc better anyway. They do a couple of good things here, then they let it go to waste. Like Christy for example.

Nelly seems bi to me. Likes guys and girls. Maybe not so hetero though since she is never satisfied by guys. But Petra can satisfy her.

Jacky was just giving Tobi a nice bj, then fucking.

Voro is better now than Tver. Keep Nelly with Petra in Tver. Maybe Petra will let Nelly fuck her guy from time to time or a three way.

Spielo, bean, I get what you guys are saying. Nelly is a spoiled brat and Petra, although she runs things here, gets on my nerves lately with the stupid camming!

Just saw a few moments of the party on my phone caus i wasnt home and it seemed pretty boring. Always the same games and nothing new. And yes I consider not to renew my subscription

Time, I don't even watch for 30 minutes a day! And my expectations are pretty low now. And I no longer care enough to try to influence things here. Sad that VV has basically lost even me. And Spielo is here like 8 months and he is tired of them.

Time, I don't even watch for 30 minutes a day! And my expectations are pretty low now. And I no longer care enough to try to influence things here. Sad that VV has basically lost even me. And Spielo is here like 8 months and he is tired of them.

I have to correct you, it is now almost 10 months. They have started end of april 2015.

VV has recognized that they have to change something basically. There are considerations, not yet fixed plans. Additional apts will be. I could convince them that they will never reach the size of RLC because they cannot run 10 or more apts with this high management engagement. Therefore I have decided to stay with the 20$ for another month.

But this is my personal opinion/decision and everybody must react on his own.