Voronezh - Split 13

nack

I'm afraid that it's a bad Russian business. Bad in the sense that it they will not go to meet your wishes and something radically change. Maybe just a little bit. As long as you pay, they will collect the money when the project becomes unprofitable, it will be closed.

But this is only my subjective opinion.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to correct you, it is now almost 10 months. They have started end of april 2015.

VV has recognized that they have to change something basically. There are considerations, not yet fixed plans. Additional apts will be. I could convince them that they will never reach the size of RLC because they cannot run 10 or more apts with this high management engagement. Therefore I have decided to stay with the 20$ for another month.

But this is my personal opinion/decision and everybody must react on his own.

You are in direct contact with them? Can you tell us more? What are they gonna change and when will the additional appts come online?

You are in direct contact with them? Can you tell us more? What are they gonna change and when will the additional appts come online?

Everybody can have direct contact with them thru their support platform. We do have an email exchange from time to time, mostly I am contacting them with some concerns about the development of some people or apts. As I said already, nothing is fixed yet or known to me as fixed, only more apts. Discussion is ongoing about content.

Everybody can have direct contact with them thru their support platform. We do have an email exchange from time to time, mostly I am contacting them with some concerns about the development of some people or apts. As I said already, nothing is fixed yet or known to me as fixed, only more apts. Discussion is ongoing about content.

Thanks hope you will get us guys updated when you have news ;)