New girl is Danaya

Danaya

Ви не повинні дозволити дівчаткам в Москві забрати своїх глядачів в Барселоні

Ви один неймовірно красива жінка, і ви заслуговують того, щоб їх дивитися, як ти.

Вони дуже гарні, вони мають досвід, вони знають, як вимагають Ман увагу, але ви Даная повинні вимагати ще більше Ман бажанням витягти їх подалі від дівчат Москви. Вони ніколи не закінчити те, що вони починають, тобто ваша перевага, тобто, як у вас все вийде.

Ми бачимо бажання в ваших очах, ми знаємо, ви відчуваєте нам займатися бажаючи вас.

Ірма і Анна були дуже хорошими, вони знали, як закінчити те, що почали.

Вони ніколи не приховували від нас, вони принесли нас в їх фантазії, тому вони мають спадщину, яке вони мають, і тому вони хотіли назад .. Московські дівчинки приховати від нас і ніколи не завершити фантазії. Розладнати нас у всіх відносинах.

Тепер ваша черга, ви будете продовжувати, щоб зірвати нам, або завершить ваші і наші фантазії разом. Ми не любитиме незалежно від того, що ви вибрали, ми вважаємо свій красуню

Ми хотіли б знати, що ваше мислення, коли ми дивимося в глиб ваших очах.

Ми будемо чекати вас Даная та чекатимемо тільки для вас. :bang head: :hugnkiss:

wow!!! vous m'avez fait peur!!! j'ai cru que danaya avait perdu un membre de sa famille!!!! mais non, apparemment, cela est juste parce que sa copine est sortit de l'appartement!!! et si je comprends bien, vous pensez que danaya est en dépression et au bord des larmes pour cela?!!! comme si elles s'étaient quitté pour toujours?!!! rassurez-vous, elles se voient à longueur d'années!!! quand danaya aura fini de ne rien faire, allongée nue sur le lit pendant des semaines, elle ira retrouver sa copine à Dubaï, milan ou paris!!!

wow !!! you scared me!!! I thought Danaya had lost a family member !!!! but not, apparently, it's just because his girlfriend left the apartment !!! and if I understand correctly, you think Danaya is depressed and in tears for this? !!! as if they had left forever? !!! rest assured, they will see for years now !!! when Danaya has finished doing nothing, lying naked on the bed for weeks, she will find his girlfriend in Dubai, milan or paris !!! :doh: :doh:

Danaya talking to someone on the skype today complained about Adele.

Apparently when they go out together all the attention is directed at Adele, Danaya is not used to that as she is used to receive all the attention on nights out. She called her "energetic vampire"  ::)

She talked about a guy she met 2 days ago that was interested in her but she was not fond of him as she found him too gay.

He invited her to Milan in Italy .

While they were drinking someone gave her to try smoke some drugs, she didn't like it, she prefers alcohol.

I've lost interest in this site.

How many times can you see someone naked (especially when you have pictures for back-up)? Site has become boring.

I think what disappoints me the most is the blatant display of nudity. The "knowing" that you're watching them so let's sit naked on the couch.

While that gals are hot, something ain't right when they don't "entertain" at home. Pretty women and no sex (straight or lesbian)? I like being the voyeur and not having the role reversed.

I've lost interest in this site.

How many times can you see someone naked (especially when you have pictures for back-up)? Site has become boring.

I think what disappoints me the most is the blatant display of nudity. The "knowing" that you're watching them so let's sit naked on the couch.

While that gals are hot, something ain't right when they don't "entertain" at home. Pretty women and no sex (straight or lesbian)? I like being the voyeur and not having the role reversed.

Having a bad day Howard?

Did your mum serve you the wrong breakfast cereal or something?

Simple answer, just stop watching, don't tell us who enjoy the show what your problems are and don't let the door smack you in the arse on the way out.

I thought about the problem of such projects.

On the one hand we want as much as possible the natural actions of the tenants of apartments. On the other hand we would like to see more nudity and sexual activity.

I imagine if the cameras placed in my apartment? It is unlikely that you would see something interesting (except manifestations of mental stress from being under the cameras).  :D

In RLC we have several apartments occupied by couples who spend in the apartments a sufficiently large part of the time (some are actually there almost around the clock).

In the apartment "Danaya and Adele" is somewhat different situation. Here you can find the girls who do not have a love relationship with each other. For some reasons, these girls are a big part of the active life is conducted outside the apartment. At a time when the girls are in the apartment, they try to compensate us for their absence, maximally are naked and openly working on the cams.

Neither we nor the RLC can not demand from the girls that they have changed their way of life. It remains for us a look at what we have, or do not look at all. This is not an easy life of a voyeur.  :D

In my opinion pointless to complain and berate the girls. The problem is not in them, and in RLC. Apparently they wanted to make the apartment, in which could evolve intriguing relationships between the girls (that's why there are three resident). In an extreme case, one might expect the relationship of girls with the guys that appear in the apartment as guests).

In my opinion, RLC greatly mistaken with the selection of tenants of this apartment. I do not know the whole history of this apartment from the beginning. I find it difficult to judge at what point it began. But the fact that the current composition of the tenants absolutely not suitable for the project, I am convinced.

Girls who are in the apartment at the moment, have a purposes that do not coincide with the RLC concepts.

And this is the problem of RLC that they do not want to solve. They do not monitor this apartments? They do not understand the problem? Or they are satisfied of this apartments?

Maybe I'm in something wrong. I hope you will correct me and help to understand. But I got such an impression.

• Upvote 1

I thought about the problem of such projects.

On the one hand we want as much as possible the natural actions of the tenants of apartments. On the other hand we would like to see more nudity and sexual activity.

I imagine if the cameras placed in my apartment? It is unlikely that you would see something interesting (except manifestations of mental stress from being under the cameras).  :D

In RLC we have several apartments occupied by couples who spend in the apartments a sufficiently large part of the time (some are actually there almost around the clock).

In the apartment "Danaya and Adele" is somewhat different situation. Here you can find the girls who do not have a love relationship with each other. For some reasons, these girls are a big part of the active life is conducted outside the apartment. At a time when the girls are in the apartment, they try to compensate us for their absence, maximally are naked and openly working on the cams.

Neither we nor the RLC can not demand from the girls that they have changed their way of life. It remains for us a look at what we have, or do not look at all. This is not an easy life of a voyeur.  :D

In my opinion pointless to complain and berate the girls. The problem is not in them, and in RLC. Apparently they wanted to make the apartment, in which could evolve intriguing relationships between the girls (that's why there are three resident). In an extreme case, one might expect the relationship of girls with the guys that appear in the apartment as guests).

In my opinion, RLC greatly mistaken with the selection of tenants of this apartment. I do not know the whole history of this apartment from the beginning. I find it difficult to judge at what point it began. But the fact that the current composition of the tenants absolutely not suitable for the project, I am convinced.

Girls who are in the apartment at the moment, have a purposes that do not coincide with the RLC concepts.

And this is the problem of RLC that they do not want to solve. They do not monitor this apartments? They do not understand the problem? Or they are satisfied of this apartments?

Maybe I'm in something wrong. I hope you will correct me and help to understand. But I got such an impression.

I don't really understand why do you blame RLC or the currents tenants.

What do you really expect of these girls ?

What is supposed to be the "RLC concept" for this Barcelona appartment ?

In my personal life, i know people who doesnot like stay at home. They are always outisde, alone or with their family. In the other hands you have people who enjoy stays at home. Remember Ilona.

Milana , Coco spent all their night outisde. Sara was worst, she could disappear for 3 days, coming back, taking  shower and a nap and leaving again for 2 more days.

Kamilla and Kristy spent their daily at the beach or amusement park, and the night they had some appointments.

Except the last week, Danaya and Adele has spent more time in this appartment than all girls before the trio Irma, Ilona, Anna.