New girl is Danaya

Des, the only hope for this apartment is a complete reboot. I had the highest of hopes for Danaya. She seemed like a good, intelligent, and mature young lady (MY APHRODITE) I loved how she was kind, thoughtful and very respectful.  I was mesmerized by the candlelight cooking. She is one of the most beautiful, alluring women I have ever seen. But after time i slowly began to lose hope for my Marilyn Monroe Goddess. At first she was all aaaaa's, but then I knew itsover because the party girl Adele went byebyebye, but I always want her to know that Iamlistening, and that I have quit running, As of now the only way is silentrunning and truthfulness, and that is because I think her heart is CLOSED. If there was one thing I would say to her face to face, it would be, even a bitchy old goat has feelings, and knows how to admit when he is wrong.:angel:::):heart::heart::heart:

I am not young, You are beautiful,  We are quite intelligent,  I am rich, funny and not greedy, this I can promise you. but this sounds like 6 men to me.:cool:

FPE80zGU_cE.jpg26.gif50.gifImage result for shooting star

THE FORTUNE TELLER SAYS THIS FLOWER IS FOR YOU

• Upvote 3

Guest beaver67
40 minutes ago, kitek said:

Last night she was playing with Vika's tits then Aida noticed them and they laughed.

Vika didn't seem comfortable with her actions.

I thought so to Kitek, but she had a big grin on her face when Danaya was playing with her nipples.

It's hard to tell what she was thinking- we will never know ?????

3 hours ago, beaver67 said:

I thought so to Kitek, but she had a big grin on her face when Danaya was playing with her nipples.

It's hard to tell what she was thinking- we will never know ?????

Hopefully, beaver, we will find out in this new two girl world.  If both want to play.....play.  If not, we will sit with our puds in our hands, just dreaming.  Time will tell, and there isn't much time if Danaya is leaving soon.

• Upvote 1

Danaya,  Даная

All had been said about you... So just to be clear.. if i was stay a so long time on RLC and CC, it is just because you are here. It is curious i could be disagree sommetimes with you and in the same time i could forgive  you.  Without to know you really, i could like what you do and be sad sometimes to see you sad.. You could be a legend of RLC and that will be never same without you. And at each moment you had always been fans here, It is difficult to understand that, even for us here. Probably you don't care, but not me. You are not just a body, a personnality inside who can touch me through the cam. How that can is possible ? i don't know.

I just hope, you had learned some things about the behaviour of other  you could use in your life  ; that will be a pleasure to see you again another time. I sincerely wish you a good life for the future if that will be the last time i see you on RLC. And come in france if you need to find a good man, french guys are the best lol !!!!  

спасибі 

Я сподіваюся побачити вас

• Upvote 2

This is to everyone who writes letters to the girls in the apartments here on CC. Do you really think the girls are reading these or is it just a way to express your love for them? I'm not making fun of anyone here. I am simply asking a question. I have noticed that a lot of people do it. So I was just wondering. Maybe the girls replied and I didn't see it or they responded through the webcams?

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, GetSome2014 said:

This is to everyone who writes letters to the girls in the apartments here on CC. Do you really think the girls are reading these or is it just a way to express your love for them? I'm not making fun of anyone here. I am simply asking a question. I have noticed that a lot of people do it. So I was just wondering. Maybe the girls replied and I didn't see it or they responded through the webcams?

Yes sir they do read CC......trust me on this!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes sir they do read CC......trust me on this!

I was wondering HOW we know this though. I see lots of people doing it, so I figured there must be a reason they keep it up. How do they know the girls are reading it. What signs have they given? I don't get to watch the cams all day and usually it's through my phone , so the screen is little.

4 minutes ago, GetSome2014 said:

I was wondering HOW we know this though. I see lots of people doing it, so I figured there must be a reason they keep it up. How do they know the girls are reading it. What signs have they given? I don't get to watch the cams all day and usually it's through my phone , so the screen is little.

I have personally seen them reading it on several occasions and I'm just going to leave it at that.

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I have personally seen them reading it on several occasions and I'm just going to leave it at that.

............uh..OK. Well thanks for sharing. I guess I would have to see it for my own eyes too. I think these girls would lose their fukn temper with some of the things people say about them here on CC if they actually read these. I hope I can catch them reading these some day so that I can believe it too. IF RLC Isn't maintenance happy!!!

3 minutes ago, GetSome2014 said:

............uh..OK. Well thanks for sharing. I guess I would have to see it for my own eyes too. I think these girls would lose their fukn temper with some of the things people say about them here on CC if they actually read these. I hope I can catch them reading these some day so that I can believe it too. IF RLC Isn't maintenance happy!!!

I told you they read them but if you don't want to take my word for it, it's ok by me.  I feel quite the opposite about them reading it.  Some of them might use it as a challenge and some of them might just find the humor in it and of course some of them might get a little ticked off from time to time.........either way, they do read this forum!