New girl is Danaya

Danaya is a scammer. I hope she will receive some instructions from RLC telling her show more as Layla did.

Now she is faking lesbian touch in the bathroom with Ilona  >:(

Phantom, if you don't like what's going on in this apartment, then don't fucking watch. And if you don't have proof of the shit you're saying then refrain from saying it!

Phantom, if you don't like what's going on in this apartment, then don't fucking watch. And if you don't have proof of the shit you're saying then refrain from saying it!

1) you dont fucking know me so you don't  have to tell me what to do or not.

2) i'm a premium member so i watch what i pay for.

3) I dont need  "proof". This site a voyeur site.

4) Except maybe Nikky, i've never ever complained about a girl. Layla was shy, and it was disappointing. She wasnt a scammer. Danaya is not shy. She  is a just a fucking scammer . That 's my opinion. Deal with it

she is naked on the bed .

Scamming is over  :woohoo:

La estafa continuara mañana con otro maldito baño con velas.  VUELVE RITA, IRMA, KRISTY, ALMA, ALINA. :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

même travail qu'ilona!!! attendez-vous à des journées entières sur l'ordinateur!!!!!

ilona same job !!! expect to entire days on the computer !!!!! :D :D :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Tobe honest, Ithink she would prefer take care of Ilona, but she doesn't get responses back... If she has to be alone ... but I so agree with you