New girl is Danaya

I guess i'm in the minority here but honestly until I started on RLC, i have never seen albino nipples before in my life, so to our russian friends, is this common with the girls with big tits to have this kind of nipple? She is incredible sexy with her great smile and puffy lips, she has really great curves, honestly that is my kinda woman, always did like a little cushion for the pushin !!!!! I hope she will become very sensuous, and quite a bit more naughty. I can see that she definitely has it in her to be an incredible seductress if would just let go of her inhibitions. All men love to be teased, but at some point they want to pleased as well. She sure has been a teasin, it about time to start pleaasin Danaya.  :hugnkiss:

I guess i'm in the minority here but honestly until I started on RLC, i have never seen albino nipples before in my life, so to our russian friends, is this common with the girls with big tits to have this kind of nipple? She is incredible sexy with her great smile and puffy lips, she has really great curves, honestly that is my kinda woman, always did like a little cushion for the pushin !!!!! I hope she will become very sensuous, and quite a bit more naughty. I can see that she definitely has it in her to be an incredible seductress if would just let go of her inhibitions. All men love to be teased, but at some point they want to pleased as well. She sure has been a teasin, it about time to start pleaasin Danaya.  :hugnkiss:

They are not albino nipples. They are bleached. It's becoming more popular among models because it allows the girls to wear more sheer tops without the dark nipples showing through. I understand that it is becoming the norm in Japan from what I've read.

Personally, I don't like it at all. I think nipple and areola color are an important factor in appreciating the beauty of the breasts.

She is a lost case, just got out from the tub to run downstairs to the toilet.  :no: :no: :no:

Hey, maybe she doesn't realize that there's only a cam and no mic in the bathroom. And some people feel uncomfortable going to the bathroom if any "toilete" sounds could be heard by others. Or maybe she's afraid to get caught by the cam when she gets up and pulls her underwear up. Some girls find the matter extremely private and wouldn't even tinkle if their bf/husband comes in the bathroom.

And anyway, what would it matter if she used the upstairs toilet? You don't get to see anyway. Or do you have a pee fetish?

Danaya has realised that she can take a bath/shower and avoid showing her pussy to the world by ALWAYS using candles instead of the full lights when in the bathroom.

I don't think she has taken a normal shower since the first time she used the bathroom.

She likes showing off her tits, but pussy? not if she can avoid it!!!!

Danaya has realised that she can take a bath/shower and avoid showing her pussy to the world by ALWAYS using candles instead of the full lights when in the bathroom.

I don't think she has taken a normal shower since the first time she used the bathroom.

Se tendrian que quemar el pelo asi no tocarian los cojones con las putas vela >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Danaya is a scammer. I hope she will receive some instructions from RLC telling her show more as Layla did.

Now she is faking lesbian touch in the bathroom with Ilona  >:(

Danaya is a scammer. I hope she will receive some instructions from RLC telling her show more as Layla did.

Now she is faking lesbian touch in the bathroom with Ilona  >:(

Danaya una estafadora.Mas claro no se puede decir  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: