New girl is Danaya

Suis-je le seul à tout de même trouver Ilona plus belle? (Je ne parle qu'en terme de physique bien sûr)

Am-I the only one to think that Ilona is prettier?

Yes, of these two Ilona is definitely the prettier. When my daughter was 13, she looked like Ilona and asked her mother to buy a bra for her. Ilona´s tits have not yet grown past that age. On the contrary, Danaya´s tits look like those of my late mother. Sorry that I am so inpolite, but personally I have lived all my life with beautiful tits around, and I do not see any reason for paying for seeing oversized sagging tits.

Yes, of these two Ilona is definitely the prettier. When my daughter was 13, she looked like Ilona and asked her mother to buy a bra for her. Ilona´s tits have not yet grown past that age. On the contrary, Danaya´s tits look like those of my late mother. Sorry that I am so inpolite, but personally I have lived all my life with beautiful tits around, and I do not see any reason for paying for seeing oversized sagging tits.

i like danaya's boobs, the size the shape the bounce but i agree with not paying for just seeing the boobs.  there is a ton of free stuff out there for that!

Just to add to the implants discussion...there is a new form of breast augmentation whereby human fat is injected into the breasts..making them bigger but maintaining the natural look...but its ability to enlarge is limited...for real big change the good old silicon has to be used...

just mo fake or not they are nice jenny you can tell her were fake but i really wasnt into jenny but danaya tits are beautiful like i said fake or not.

They are real................they giggle nicely,  hang when she bends down and droop just enough to be real !!

botika216 ya eso lo sabia de ti.que a ti te gustava lo de suzana pero ella tambien es bonita.

Si no te digo lo contrario, pero puestos a elegir unas me quedo con Suzan. la chica de pelo azul tambien esta muy bien, claro que no me olvido de Rita y Alma  ;) ;) ;)