Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos January 01/16. to April 30/16.

2 hours ago, peking said:

heck, I guess those watermarks on my last vid cap

got me banned again.

one would think RLC would see it as free advertisment

oh well, money saved on my part.

maybe?

Sorry to hear that. Seems to be happening a lot lately.

• Upvote 2

carla is in serious depression period,she have lost her smile,she stay all the journey in bedroom,she have no energy like before,

it's sad see her like that,i don't know if rlc watching this appartment but i don't think it's good idea keep her here with this all cameras in this condition,she need help the voyeurism have some limits,my opinion

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Mysterygolfer said:

Looks like Carla had some kind of medical procedure done.  She seems to be in quite a bit of pain.

Maybe she had a Tubal Ligation done.  LOL    I'm just kidding.  

I really don't know why she is like that.

2 hours ago, Mysterygolfer said:

Looks like Carla had some kind of medical procedure done.  She seems to be in quite a bit of pain.

I've thought for some time that she might be pregnant. A medical procedure could be related to terminating it.

Those colored pieces of paper all over the walls look like post-it notes.  Does anyone have an idea what they're about?  Maybe those and the flowers are an effort to cheer her up..

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, eagleb1 said:

I've thought for some time that she might be pregnant. A medical procedure could be related to terminating it.

D & C (Dust & Clean).  I had a cousin years ago had 10 of those procedures in 15 years.  She just couldn't keep the legs closed.

7 hours ago, eagleb1 said:

Those colored pieces of paper all over the walls look like post-it notes.  Does anyone have an idea what they're about?  Maybe those and the flowers are an effort to cheer her up..

yes this is post-it notes, but I don't know why they posted them everywhere, is it something like love notes?

20 hours ago, eagleb1 said:

I just noticed the bandage on her left wrist.  That looks like it was for an IV which could indicate a more serious medical procedure.