Barcelona Apt. #1 - Videos (2016)

23 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

incroyable!!! rlc viens à l'instant de m'interdire l'accès à leur site internet gratuit!!! vous êtes sérieux les gars??? à quand des hommes armés chez moi?!!! à la Monsanto!!!! le résultat est que je vais vraiment m'ennerver contre cette bande de cons, et que je vais maintenant partager ce que je ne voulais pas partager!!! un petit message pour cette bande de fils de putain: je vais revenir, je vais enregistrer, je vais me gaver, et je vais revenir vous apportez autant de respect que vous me donner, c'est à dire aucun!!! pour les petites merdes espions de cette société dirigée par des malades mentaux, j'ai pitié de vous, petits informaticiens ratés, qui sucent quand on leur ordonne de sucer!!!!

unbelievable!!! rlc come instantly to forbid me access to their free website !!! you are serious guys ??? to when gunmen home? !!! the Monsanto !!!! the result is that I really ennerver me against this band of idiots, and I'm going to share what I did not want to share !!! a little message to the fucking son band: I go back, I will save, I'll feed me, and I will bring you back as much respect as you give me, that is to say no !!! for small spy shit of this company led by the mentally ill, I pity you, little computer failures, sucking when they are ordered to suck !!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Do you mind me sharing your links on RealLifeCamFan? With mentioning that all credits go to you ofcourse.

4 minutes ago, CowArt said:

Do you mind me sharing your links on RealLifeCamFan? With mentioning that all credits go to you ofcourse.

CowArt what about that Ilona dildo rabbit bate video in the Gallery also to share with the non premium members in here?

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

CowArt what about that Ilona bate video in the Gallery also to share with the non premium members in here?

Not my upload, so not for me to make that decision. I'll send the uploader (hotwal) a PM and ask him.

Nothing new in that video though, corboblanco already uploaded a video of the same session from the same camera-angle.

3 minutes ago, CowArt said:

Not my upload, so not for me to make that decision. I'll send the uploader (hotwal) a PM and ask him.

Nothing new in that video though, corboblanco already uploaded a video of the same session from the same camera-angle.

ok thanks

8 hours ago, CowArt said:

It's not his video and I doubt he asked the owner of the video before uploading this vid on RCF.All Hotwal do is taking the pictures, videos of the others here or everywhere on the net. I don't  think he is a paid member of RLC.