Barcelona Apt. #1 - Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

some zippyshare videos play fine but these wont my security wont let me open them

19 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i feel like i am going completely insane. first the zippyshare vid do not work for me, then the fap vid after showing me everything except the party blocks my pc so that i had to log off of everything. wtf is going on with this vid? i just downloaded another zippyshare file in like 5 seconds, yet this series is impossible. the fapvid has never worked for me.

Mine showed possible virus. Couldn't play it either.

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎16 at 10:20 AM, Lirik said:

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

Sorry to say, but this video is completely useless. People talking since to 2 days about lesbian sex and then just a video there's nothing happen

8 hours ago, rtom35 said:

Sorry to say, but this video is completely useless. People talking since to 2 days about lesbian sex and then just a video there's nothing happen

this was the stuff everyone could see on the free cams,all the good stuff happened the next night at the apt with no free cams that's the stuff we want to see

• Upvote 2

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎16 at 10:55 AM, michi9999 said:

I find the video link of Lola Polya and Stella in dildo play, but uploaded.net in my country doesn't work so I can not download it 

If you are talking about that Italian forum..size 555 MB.Forget it ..it's the same.No dildos or sex.I purchased a premium account of ul.to for that vid.It was utterly useless.