Kamilaaaaaaa is back !!!!!!

they might argue and have a little misunderstanding but kami and kristy been through alot together for them to stay mad at eash other we seen that happend in the old apt.kami was in tears and kristy wouldnt talk to her for a couple of days.but they ended up peacing the problem they had together and became even closer.these two cant stay mad at each other long they are good friends and probably best friends and you can tell they are by the way they reach out and lay in bed together there friendship is not scripted nor fake everything about them is real and not fake thats what makes me love these girls so much im glad there back.and on another note i dont think kami is a gold digger remember shes a model and maybe just mo she makes more then the person you guys are talking about.if i was a model i wouldnt date some one who makes less then me.it will have to be someone who makes close to what im making or more like i said just my opinion.plus kami is well known where she is.so she has alot of friends she goes to dinner with or to the clubs with as well as kristy. i have videos of her in a sauna laying on the bench and talking to a guy and even videos of her dancing with guys and girls.shes just a typical young girl who likes clubs and spending time with friends.

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She was working on Friday night as a VIP HOSTESS (aka “paid to party girl”) she made 4000 rubles that night. At the party there was a lot of young women which were acting uneasy but Kami was the one that was catching a lot of attention, some guys were trying to get her number.  She has done it before in Barcelona as many of the girls staying at RLC apartment.

Her new boyfriend got her the job. Then she went to his place where she spend the weekend.

Her boyfriend told her she should think about wedding dress, Kami is still unsure about it and told him they need to live together for year before she makes that decision.

Her ex-boyfriend is interested to see her again but she will not go out with 2 guys at the same time.

Kristy: He had you for a while.

Her new boyfriend was trying to get info on her past sex life but she didn't tell him anything.

Kami: He knows that he is not the first one

Kristy: You should've tell him that you didn't count.

Kami admits that she slept with 3 guys before she started dating him and these guys were friends/co-workers of his.

Kami says that he is little bit jealous as he said to her that she made her look so good for those guys.

Kami: It wasn't for them it was for the work.

Kristy was on the weekend visiting her mother, she tried to fatten her up with a lot of food.

She was working on Friday night as a VIP HOSTESS (aka “paid to party girl”) she made 4000 rubles that night. At the party there was a lot of young women which were acting uneasy but Kami was the one that was catching a lot of attention, some guys were trying to get her number.  She has done it before in Barcelona as many of the girls staying at RLC apartment.

Her new boyfriend got her the job. Then she went to his place where she spend the weekend.

Her boyfriend told her she should think about wedding dress, Kami is still unsure about it and told him they need to live together for year before she makes that decision.

Her ex-boyfriend is interested to see her again but she will not go out with 2 guys at the same time.

Kristy: He had you for a while.

Her new boyfriend was trying to get info on her past sex life but she didn't tell him anything.

Kami: He knows that he is not the first one

Kristy: You should've tell him that you didn't count.

Kami admits that she slept with 3 guys before she started dating him and these guys were friends/co-workers of his.

Kami says that he is little bit jealous as he said to her that she made her look so good for those guys.

Kami: It wasn't for them it was for the work.

Kristy was on the weekend visiting her mother, she tried to fatten her up with a lot of food.

THANK YOU Kitek !!! As always some precious informations. Finally this will hopefully end this lesbian bullshit which is ruining this forum !

THANK YOU Kitek !!! As always some precious informations. Finally this will hopefully end this lesbian bullshit which is ruining this forum !

Yes thank you for the translation Kitek.  As for your comment mr smurf, you will note that there are or have been several lesbian couples and apartments on RLC.  They can keep them all!  The reason for interest in K&K is that they ARE NOT LESBIANS, yet have the potential for bi activities with each other.  There is a difference to some of us, I'm not going to explain it.  You'll have to continue to deal with it.

Note: 4000 Rubles is $51.00

I guess it's not bad considering the average wages in Russia. It's easy though to understand why these girls travel all around the world.

Damn she should give Ilona a call for some work :) (No sex as always of course !!!! )

Yes thank you for the translation Kitek.  As for your comment mr smurf, you will note that there are or have been several lesbian couples and apartments on RLC.  They can keep them all!  The reason for interest in K&K is that they ARE NOT LESBIANS, yet have the potential for bi activities with each other.  There is a difference to some of us, I'm not going to explain it.  You'll have to continue to deal with it.

I really don't mind the lesbian couples, that's not an issue at all. I understand the fantasy, but unfortunately the more we know these girls, the more we know it won't happen.

Kami went skiing with her boyfriend last night and she was cold.

Going down hill takes about a minute and the lift is about 7 minutes, she likes skis and is not convinced to try snowboard yet.

They were hungry and couldn't agree where they want to go eat. He wanted go to MC Donald's but she doesn't eat junk food so they ended up in some restaurant.

Kami was complaining that her boyfriend promised her to spend more time together when they get back to Moscow and now he is telling her that he has a lot of work, Kristy told her to relax it's been only a week.

Is this the same boyfriend she had when she was in Barcelona?

Kami was complaining that her boyfriend promised her to spend more time together when they get back to Moscow and now he is telling her that he has a lot of work, Kristy told her to relax it's been only a week.

I was under the impression that they hadn't broken up yet but she was thinking about it.  I guess they did, thanks kitek for all your language support.

Archived