Kamilaaaaaaa is back !!!!!!

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Kamila,

I have been enamored with you since the first time I laid eyes on you in Barca1.   You are a beautiful woman, a woman that has everything going for her,  and you know it!!   When you stop acting like you are the "WOMAN",  your life will become much better.   I have watched you for a long time, and you know that your shit doesn't stink,  quit acting like your shit doesn't stink and be more humble in your life.  I think you will find your life improving on a daily basis.

Have a good day,

Harley

On 11/23/2016 at 8:36 AM, Ridgerunner said:

Appears Kami and Kristy have similar relationships.They both sleep with with men who don't love them and then complain about not being loved.

It's not about the love,  it's about the the dick,  haven't you figured that out yet?   I like you RR but sometimes I don't know how to cipher what you are saying or are trying to accomplish with your words.

16 35 in the kitchen Kami and Nastia

Kami talks about her sleeping problems. Hong Kong helped her and she normally falls asleep and wakes up. She is partying a lot now, she goes with Dima to the cinema. N asks why again she switched to Dima. K: Because I finished with Yegor. N: And what is better? A: Everything is missing. She says that everyone else of her ex after a breakup were indifferent to her.

While Dima behavior aroused in her all the time negative emotions. December 2 was Dima's birthday and Kami sent him greetings. Later, she was watching pictures of his birthday and took the desire to meet with him. She began to write to him. Kami: I missed the excitement .. Next she says that they have chosen to go skating, then to the movies. In the cinema Dima was holding her hand. Kami says he did not cause in her eager excitement. She recalls Yegor and says that she was in love with him so that his every touch caused ... (she grabs the neck). Kami: With Dima nothing ever happens. With Dima I feel comfortable. She does not think what to say, and may at any time send him to hell. But he does not attract her sexually. Later went to see his pet pig . Dima called it Bob. Another time after some party they lay together and began to fuck. Kami says that there was no desire for this. Among them it was never lust. She did not need it. She does not know what it was. Nastia: Just like that, the old familiarity. Kami says she feels that she uses him. Friends already are fooled and think they are back together. Nastia asks about Yegor. Kami tells the story of their love and separation. Nastia talks about her relations with her BF. There are among them some misunderstandings decision-making and plans to live together after marriage. Probably that's why she ran away from him to Moscow. Nastia's BF proposed few options for her birthday. First, trip for three days to Finland. Second, invite all your friends and they will be for three days partying. Third, for three days in bed and he caresses her and she will have free hands to unpack presents. Nastia said that her visa is not valid he said that there are still two more options. Then Nastia for long time at a speed of machine gun advocates about various events from her life. She is ironic about her BF. Apparently he is ready even to come for her to Moscow.

Dima, the lover by default, the useful idiot... Poor Kami, poor Dima - who is convinced that he will loose her for the next one, and maybe find her back... That's sad. So yesterday Kami escaped from the apartment to go to him with her hairdryer and her deodorant spray (she should not use that, it is said that you can get breast cancer).

I am curious to see how the 3 girls will go along after this dreadful party...

Oh, I forgot : thank you Kitek. We figured out that she was again seeing Dima and was not anymore with Yegor, but the fact that Dima is not to be seen anymore in the apartment confirms that his relation with Kami is not what it used to be. Just a good friend when she needs somewhere go, an entertainment BF, like a pet mate.

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kami said,"Friends already are fooled and think they are back together."I wonder if Dima thinks they are back together?How open and honest is she being with Dima about their relationship?

Dima is a fool, he certainly likes her a lot but, as I said a long time before, he is not sexually attracted to her - as she is not to him. I think that she is more in girls and him in boys... But in Russia those are difficult to live with, and even in Western developped countries - it's a suffering.

22 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Sometimes I think Kami talks a lot of bullshit.Why would a woman go to a man's apartment,party with him,sleep in the same bed with him and then not expect him to have sex with her?What did you think Dima was going to do?Get real,Kami. 

Girls do that : what is his name, the australian guy leaving in the equatorian embassy in London, about a swedish girl isn't it ? Julian .Ass...

Anyway  we 've both seen them in the same bed and not able to fuck, so there is nothing new. She fucked to please him and him to try to get some manhood he hasn't.

Archived