Kamilaaaaaaa is back !!!!!!

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I love you man...but that is some seriously fucked up shit you are spewing!!!    Social media has everything to do with Real Life Cam, especially when the participants spend more time outside the apartment than they do inside the apartment!!   The funny thing here is that you............never mind, I will just get banned for speaking the truth once again!!

Becoming a Mod is a tough job!  You shouldn't have accepted it if it's kicking your ass.   "Moderating this forum is about like being a parent and raising children".....that says it all right there!!

No it's not kicking my ass Harley, I still get a laugh or two everyday. I do remember a time not long ago though that disrespecting a moderators decission or breaking the rules  on purpose resulted in the ban hammer falling often and on a regular basis.

I am kinda find of the old days around here. I do miss good ole TGB. He always kinda reminded me of Bo from the movie walking tall. 

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

No it's not kicking my ass Harley, I still get a laugh or two everyday. I do remember a time not long ago though that disrespecting a moderators decission or breaking the rules  on purpose resulted in the ban hammer falling often and on a regular basis.

I am kinda find of the old days around here. I do miss good ole TGB. He always kinda reminded me of Bo from the movie walking tall. 

haven't heard much from the squirrel lately either?

4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I remember the old good old days also. I quit posting for a long time because of the infighting and disrespect for the board by some. If you want to drop the hammer like TBG and Foamy used to do I'm behind you 100%!   There are a lot of good posters here, but I will not argue or read rude and vulgar posts, I'm here to have fun and learn things about the apartments i could not by just watching. This time around i have learned the ignore button can be very useful. Keep up the good work!

17.01 approx. 17:40 in the kitchen Kami, Katia and Dima

Exchange  views on various topics. They plan what they will do. Kami and Dima tonight are going to the cinema. On the night of 18/19 they'll for a swim. Katia says also wants them to go. Dima was in Thailand. He flew on January 1. Kami went to Emirates she didn't make any friends with any of the girls that were with her. There were only a few Russians and besides, the girls from Ukraine, Moldova and Belarus. She is pleased that everything went peacefully and there were no fights or arguments. Katia talks about a fire in a dorm. Since it was very cold they used electrical heaters which are prohibited to use. The buildings has 90 years, and installation could not stand the load. 18:10 Dima goes to sleep. Later Kami talks about the New Year's Eve party. Dima arrived after 4am because he worked as a photographer. Kami talks about her trip. She slept for long time. Lunch was brought to them always at 12:00. She was sun tanning on the roof. About 18:45 Nastia arrives.
Kami is going to take a bath. Katia and Nastia are talking about food and cooking. After returning Kami says after movies she may go to some friends or come back here. As we know, she did not return.
Nastia wants to start in a TV cooking competition. Dima says he watched it in Thailand. Katia says that the previous day Nastia spent 13hrs in the kitchen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Last night Yula & Kami had long conversation

Yula asked if they had sex on her vacation with Dima. Kami answered that only on the first night. Later, she tells how Dima doesn't suit her and that she does not want to have sex with him. Then followed by long considerations of Dima sending girls pictures of his penis. The subject is thoroughly examined from all sides. To whom, in what situations, psychological conditions, etc. Then Kami talks about his behavior when she was sick. He behaved quite harsh and indifferent. Again, in-depth psychological analysis. The last major theme is the internet. Each of them had bought phone data. When Kami used up her phone data and asked Dima if she could use his to transfer pictures he said  "NO". The next day, however, he agreed. Before departure he had unused data. Again, another talk about it...  

1 hour ago, kitek said:

Last night Yula & Kami had long conversation

Yula asked if they had sex on her vacation with Dima. Kami answered that only on the first night. Later, she tells how Dima doesn't suit her and that she does not want to have sex with him. Then followed by long considerations of Dima sending girls pictures of his penis. The subject is thoroughly examined from all sides. To whom, in what situations, psychological conditions, etc. Then Kami talks about his behavior when she was sick. He behaved quite harsh and indifferent. Again, in-depth psychological analysis. The last major theme is the internet. Each of them had bought phone data. When Kami used up her phone data and asked Dima if she could use his to transfer pictures he said  "NO". The next day, however, he agreed. Before departure he had unused data. Again, another talk about it...  

Kami continually complains about Dima but continues to go back to him.:confused:    Maybe Kami and Yula need to have a psychological conversation about Kami.

Archived