Kamilaaaaaaa is back !!!!!!

Kami still in Abu Dhabi, sending a model shot of herself, beautiful, and saying that she is even cold there with a jeans jacket and a trouser and preparing herself to a colder weather in Moscow.

(To the mod, I hope this is correct to put this on this thread, if not, create an ad hoc thread...)

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Kami still in Abu Dhabi, sending a model shot of herself, beautiful, and saying that she is even cold there with a jeans jacket and a trouser and preparing herself to a colder weather in Moscow.

(To the mod, I hope this is correct to put this on this thread, if not, create an ad hoc thread...)

it's ok,  do not go into details that may reveal exact living spaces

OK..so as i understand,this apartment is full of freeloaders leeching on subscribers money to have a paid vacation,attend to their side business and have fun and subscribers get the recent updates like a bulletin and an empty apartment most of the time..No thanks.

RLC might as well shut this apartment down and open a social account for these 'models'.I am sure it will attract many more fans.

48 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

I would think that some girls might get a kick out of being on cam.

Kami told Kristy that the first time she bate in the bath in B1, she felt an enormous tension

The fact of beiing on cam naturally pushes them to be more exhibitionnist than they were before, which leads them to be more sexually needy. Bating is one sure way to release this tension.

You can see the quick change of behavior in the new girls, and not always incriminate RLC for that.

This new blond small girl has been clearly briefed before and she doesn't want to deceive. I think she is a friend of Kami, so Kami might have explained her everything on what she shows herself.

Archived